Special Order - Rebecca Minkoff - Morning After Black Basketweave

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ They can come off. I do have a few sig hardware bags. The hw looks nice, but some people have lost the screws. RM has sent out replacement screws before, so it's an easy fix. I have to remember to check the screws and tighten them in case they get loose. It's just an unusual kind of hardware, and I've never seen another bag that had hardware like that.

^^ The screw is like the lever for the clasp.The hardware doesn't come apart, but you don't have a way to engage the clasp unless you stick something in the hole. It doesn't happen very often but it's something to be aware of. It can also be replaced...maybe RM should send these out with extra screws. lol

I'm sorry girls, I'm not interested in the signature hardware for this bag. I must have overlooked that part of the details. I was overly excited. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Whopper, I don't know why Codi has yet to respond to the email I sent her after you gave me her email address. So weird. Does she usually take forever to give someone info?

Hi discoAMOUR! Thanks for your message. I am so sorry. She's usually quite good at responding... weird... I will send her a an email as well to let her know that we have two additional girls that are interested. Will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything! TTYS

Just a reminder that you can contact Nicole in NYC for SO assistance too. Codi gets busy, plus she is a new mom and on the west coast so she may not answer too quickly.
Nicole's email is [email protected]
Send her an email and you should hear back within 2 days. :tup:

Thanks TXGirlie! Do Nicole and Codi communicate special orders with each other? Because I've already set this up with Codi and have actually been dealing with Codi for my past orders - I just want to make sure that we're not mixing things up when its been already organize through one person. Thanks!

Thanks TXGirlie! Do Nicole and Codi communicate special orders with each other? Because I've already set this up with Codi and have actually been dealing with Codi for my past orders - I just want to make sure that we're not mixing things up when its been already organize through one person. Thanks!

Nicole already knows about this SO. She can help you out just the same with any unanswered questions. I'm sure she would tell Codi about any changes you make to the preferences, etc. :smile:

Hi discoAMOUR! Thanks for your message. I am so sorry. She's usually quite good at responding... weird... I will send her a an email as well to let her know that we have two additional girls that are interested. Will keep you updated as soon as I hear anything! TTYS

Thanks for the help Whopper!

I would be interested if it's for sure signature hardware, and the full size mab. It would be cool to have a colored zipper track maybe...? Can anyone tell me the full price of this SO? I don't care about the deposit amount...just the total cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.