Special order LOVE BRACELET

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a question, I do have a larger wrist . I recently tried on the love bracelet in the larger size 21 CM, and I’ll be honest it was a little tight and I did not have much dangling room. I was informed that I could special order it up to a size 23 CM. Has anybody ever special ordered anything I have experience with the process? The reason I ask is I’m not sure how much wiggle room the bracelet should have when you wear it. I didn’t I recently tried on the love bracelet in the larger size 21 CM, and I’ll be honest it was a little tight and it did not have much dangling room. I was informed that I could special order it up to a size 23 CM. Has anybody ever special ordered anything I have experience with the process? The reason I ask is I’m not sure how much wiggle room the bracelet should have when you wear it. I didn’t ask that at the boutique because I was in a hurry. The only thing they said it can take up to six months to receive the bracelet. I was wondering if anybody has ordered a larger size love bracelet than what is offered in the store. Thank you

jimmie staton likes this.
  2. Sizing is a personal thing. My wrist is 15.2cm and my size 17 love is able to turn, if I turn it on my wrist, not on its own. I goes down about 2.5 in from my wrist. I find that comfortable. I didn’t want a ‘bangle’ feel which would take away from the look as it’s supposed to be rather fitted at wrist. Not sure I would order something I can’t try or return. Do they have sizers for you to try on?

3. I agree with Bronzi522, ask if they have sizers (Cartier brass bracelets of many different sizes to see if you would like the fit before trying on a gold Cartier bracelet or special ordering one)
    "J!m"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice