Special order LOVE BRACELET

Saffynyc

Dec 3, 2018
I have a question, I do have a larger wrist . I recently tried on the love bracelet in the larger size 21 CM, and I’ll be honest it was a little tight and I did not have much dangling room. I was informed that I could special order it up to a size 23 CM. Has anybody ever special ordered anything I have experience with the process? The reason I ask is I’m not sure how much wiggle room the bracelet should have when you wear it. I didn’t I recently tried on the love bracelet in the larger size 21 CM, and I’ll be honest it was a little tight and it did not have much dangling room. I was informed that I could special order it up to a size 23 CM. Has anybody ever special ordered anything I have experience with the process? The reason I ask is I’m not sure how much wiggle room the bracelet should have when you wear it. I didn’t ask that at the boutique because I was in a hurry. The only thing they said it can take up to six months to receive the bracelet. I was wondering if anybody has ordered a larger size love bracelet than what is offered in the store. Thank you

Reactions: jimmie staton
I have a question, I do have a larger wrist . I recently tried on the love bracelet in the larger size 21 CM, and I’ll be honest it was a little tight and I did not have much dangling room. I was informed that I could special order it up to a size 23 CM. Has anybody ever special ordered anything I have experience with the process? The reason I ask is I’m not sure how much wiggle room the bracelet should have when you wear it. I didn’t I recently tried on the love bracelet in the larger size 21 CM, and I’ll be honest it was a little tight and it did not have much dangling room. I was informed that I could special order it up to a size 23 CM. Has anybody ever special ordered anything I have experience with the process? The reason I ask is I’m not sure how much wiggle room the bracelet should have when you wear it. I didn’t ask that at the boutique because I was in a hurry. The only thing they said it can take up to six months to receive the bracelet. I was wondering if anybody has ordered a larger size love bracelet than what is offered in the store. Thank you

Sizing is a personal thing. My wrist is 15.2cm and my size 17 love is able to turn, if I turn it on my wrist, not on its own. I goes down about 2.5 in from my wrist. I find that comfortable. I didn’t want a ‘bangle’ feel which would take away from the look as it’s supposed to be rather fitted at wrist. Not sure I would order something I can’t try or return. Do they have sizers for you to try on?

I agree with Bronzi522, ask if they have sizers (Cartier brass bracelets of many different sizes to see if you would like the fit before trying on a gold Cartier bracelet or special ordering one)
"J!m"