Scarves Special Edition Scarves

The cw is very versatile. The shades of 'cornflower'-blue and the salmon accents are the same (exact) as on the Golden Jubilee scarf.
Oh, that’s nice to know - continuity and a link to the previous jubilee. Very well thought-out! Thank you for providing that information, PT. Makes it all the more sweet to own one. They keep showing up on eBay but forexorbitant prices. I wish I could have purchased one, but I console myself with the fact that I could not have acquired one at retail price, even if they were on the UK website right now, because I live in the US.

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for this jubilee limited edition this one is near retail

9DE5B77D-6F49-4D30-B850-602D053C005D.png

Reactions: Julide

Bargain in case anyone is still looking for this scarf
Interesting, eBay tells me the bottom line price is about $600
Hmmm when did $600 become a bargain? I am getting OLD

Also feeling impecunious given headline news that is less than joyful - won’t enumerate all things going on in the world …

Welcome to the "Australia Tax" where basically EVERYTHING from the nthrn hemisphere is jacked up at least 20% when it is sold here. I hate it... postage is so exxy and everything from clothes to food is more expensive! Sigh.

ScarfBloke
Think the postage/shipping formula in that website is over the top. I tried putting in Singapore and they also quoted a few dollars shy of $250.

Reactions: Nomad