Scarves Special Edition Scarves

Does anyone know if this Wild Singapore was a SE for a store opening? Saw this on IG. The OP didn’t have any info to share. View attachment 5588955
There was a charity scarf. You can find more info here:

But the colours of the 3 regular issue and the SE don't match this photo. I haven't seen any turquoise-based cw for this design. I did hear that there were at least two more cws planned but which were not produced in the end. Interesting that you found this on IG. Could H be re-releasing the design?
PicsArt_09-02-08.40.11.jpg

Last edited:

But the colours of the 3 regular issue and the SE don't match this photo. I haven't seen any turquoise-based cw for this design. I did hear that there were at least two more cws planned but which were not produced in the end. Interesting that you found this on IG. Could H be re-releasing the design?
View attachment 5589037

View attachment 5589037
It makes me wonder if this turquoise one is a fake maybe?

View attachment 5589037
Hmmm… dunno but there are some VERY accurate fakes of WS, don’t know if this turquoise is one

Hi all!

Wasn't able to find anything with the search button, but...

does anyone know if Hermes in France sells a paris specific/france specific scarf to the area? Similar to the waikiki store in Hawaii with the surf scarf?

TIA!

Hi all!

does anyone know if Hermes in France sells a paris specific/france specific scarf to the area? Similar to the waikiki store in Hawaii with the surf scarf?

TIA!
Just FYI- The Waikiki surf scarf was a store reopening exclusive. Apparently they way over estimated how many they would sell and thus it hung around in stock for a year but it was a special event item, not a perennial “location exclusive”. Most new boutique openings or reopenings have a limited quantity event exclusive item/scarf. Very few items exist that are just random location exclusives unconnected to a specific event (the only one I can think of off the top of my mind was maybe an exclusive NYC Battery park scarf color way?)

Not that I know of at the moment. The only true Paris exclusives I can think of right now are the silk ribbons and charms from Saut Hermes 2022 which are always only sold in Paris. FSH always has exceptionnelles you can ask the silk department about. Unless another french store has a special event with a commemorative scarf we are unaware of.

Hi all!

TIA!
Hi pinky7129. I am new to this forum so please forgive me if I am giving you an incorrect answer. I remember seeing one last year called Les Nouveaux Amoureux De Paris. I actually wanted to purchase it but of course was too late. I managed to buy the NYC Battery park one. They did come out with a Bandana this year but not sure if its still available.

I am 99% sure it is not authentic .. :lol:

View attachment 5589037