Speaking of the floral Madison-what other purses have been disliked from other lines?

geez..all my favs are the ones people hate..i feel like i have bad taste now..

I'm terribly sorry if this thread has hurt your feelings!

I just started it for fun--I never meant for it to cause anyone to feel badly about their personal preferences

You see I love the new florals and was intrigued to learn how strongly others felt about it.

I'm relatively new to Coach so it got me wondering if there had been other purses in Coach's past lines which had caused this same kind of reaction.

Once again it was never my intention to cause anyone to feel badly

Do not feel like that.. I am sure your collection is fab, just because others do not like the ones you do it does not matter. Actually it makes it different and interesting..

My tast runs the range and I really do not like most patchwork but I do have one that I love I also do not like a lot of MFF bags but I have a few I love also.. My least fav bag in recent memory is the Brooke and the Garnet they are not for me. But I just purchased the Inlaid Brooke for my SIL and she just loves it...

I really dislike the patchwork, I still see them around and some of them are just :tdown:

I hated OP Art, but I own an Op Art Sabrina (strictly for the style and colour, they did not have the leather).

I like the Hamptons bags, but was worried that they were too "Old ladyish" for me.

I'm not a huge fan of Poppy, but would keep it if somebody gave it to me.

I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I am not a fan of the Sabrina or Audrey bags... mainly because I don't like "satchels" that much. For me to love a bag it has to wear well on my shoulder, and I don't really like how the Sabrina looks when using the longer strap... I feel like the smaller handles just look like there in the way then!
But to each their own!

Don't feel bad! A lot of the bags that I don't like are simply because they aren't my style. I still love them on other people! For instance, I don't care for signature bags anymore, but I still think they look great on others. :nuts:

Most of the poppy stuff I don't love. If they would put a different emblem on the front of the bag, this just makes them look so cheap. It doesn't even feel like it should be coach?
I really dislike the patchwork bags, the bonnie cashin bags. The tattoo stuff isn't great either.
Honestly though I do like the new floral print. If they could have put a different colour of leather I may have considered it but that gold is just way over the top. If I was rich and could use it once and put it in my closet maybe I would... but i'm not paris hilton lol

:tdown:

anything patchwork (except the tonal Hamptons)
Scribble
Ergo (don't like the shape)
Sabrina (I know, flame me if you must)
anything khaki/tan sig
pastels (except Parker sm. hippie in Pearl Pink--I think the reason I like it is b/c of the pearlesque appearance of the leather)
Madison black bags with the silver Coach logo--I have NO idea why, but I don't like the way it looks against the leather

Wow, there's a lot of Coach things that I don't like. I'm surprised!

I remember my SAs saying sales for the Bonnie line were disappointing, that customers just did not get it, which I think was true. My personal all time most despised bag is the Parker "Laughing Girl" bag! (no offense to those who have it) Seems like an odd fit for Parker which had some good leather pieces.

I am one of those folks who loves a bag most people hate...I heart my red MFF patchwork Carly and I'm proud of it!!!!!

I will confess I'm not a fan of scribble or the recent Bonnie Cashin line either but I'm am sure that some folks out there absolutely love them. All the more power to you!!!!

I'm terribly sorry if this thread has hurt your feelings!

I just started it for fun--I never meant for it to cause anyone to feel badly about their personal preferences

You see I love the new florals and was intrigued to learn how strongly others felt about it.

I'm relatively new to Coach so it got me wondering if there had been other purses in Coach's past lines which had caused this same kind of reaction.

Once again it was never my intention to cause anyone to feel badly

For the record, I just saw the new florals in the store and they are much prettier than in person, I thought.

Oh gosh, it has been so hit or miss to me this past year. There has been PLENTY of them that simply were not my taste or style, or overall just didn't fit for what I "need" in a bag. There have been some (like the ombre sabrina, or the original madison op art-- the orange and gray one) that I really didn't care for when they came out, but I like them now.

The Cricket line.. loved the accessories especially the clutch. Didn't even kind of like the bags.

Ali/Soho line... I felt the same way about both these lines, they were just really very plain for my liking (although I do like the studed Ali)

Claire (which is basically Leah in disguise)... really this one just is way to big for me, and doesn't fit well enough against the body for me to like it.

The new peyton line... I don't get the texture on the leather of the fabric bags and accessories. At all.

Garnet/Ella... even in the red croc embossed (which I LOVE) I can't get excited about this bag.

Parker.. again super plain for me.

Pretty much anything with the fall down zipper is a thumbs down for me, and the new boxed op art glam totes in the poppy collection look like really bad fakes to me (as did the signature tribecca).

I didn't like the ali collection but the leather they used was very very soft. I also didn't like the horse and carriage/chelsea collection from the outlets. What else... I do not like duffles at all, but they are so popular!!!!!!!