Speaking of the floral Madison-what other purses have been disliked from other lines?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. --- it's been described as a purse that only a grandma could love. It's been said to remind posters of couches and curtains.

Got me thinking--what other purses have been disliked like this?

Anyone have pics to share??

2. No pics, but I think that the Poppy line, overall, wasn't a hit initially. The change of the logo "C's" was a big topic of discussion (the original op-art bags). Garcia leather wasn't for everyone . . . some people really missed the more substantial, original legacy leather. Ooohh, I also remember lots of opinions about the Scribble line.

I personally love that Coach comes out with such an eclectic mix of bags. There's definitely something for everyone!

3. Most of the Patchwork styles haven't been too popular.

4. I agree. There are VERY few patchwork styles that I have liked.

There are actually quite a few styles that I did not like at all when they first came out but, later grew to love.

5. Not a patchwork fan here (except the blackish on the Zoe).

6. The only patchwork I have is one of the holiday ones:

[​IMG]

for some reason, I adore it. And I have the lighter color scribble that came out in '05...first coach bag :heart:.

I don't care for the op-art c's...though I am getting used to them. Don't like a whole lot of poppy (I like a few)...don't care for the scribble collection that came out after the one I got (there is a difference to me :shrugs:)

7. Any patchwork styles!

8. Patchwork, PVC, and the small C's... I never have cared for any of those styles.I'am trying to move to leather slowly...Thanks to some here on TPF...I have purchased some Patent bags..So far I'am Loving them....

9. I am NOT a fan of the patchwork styles at all. Nor the new Audrey.

10. patchwork
    spectator
    hamptons carryalls
    straw
    anything that doesnt zip closed

11. I've had a lot of "misses"...but I don't want to hurt any feelings!!

12. I didn't used to like the patchwork ones, but now I want one and they don't seem to be making any new ones? Not a fan of the plaid Poppy, and I like the floral in small doses (wristlet) but not the bags.

13. The only patchwork style that I ever liked and owned was the first ( I think) denim patchwork.

I don't like anything with flowers and I wasn't a fan of the Poppy line until I got my Cobalt Blue tote and now it's my favorite bag.

14. HAs there been any one purse which really flopped for Coach?

15. #15 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    I'm not sure about total flop, but for a long time there were a ton of hamptons patchwork bags at my outlet. Not my cup of tea.