Speaking of Excuses...What's Yours?

"I always say to my db 'I got this in the sale'- he says; 'How comes Chanel is always in the sale?' I say' Stop asking questions!' then I make the excuse that I got it because I am such a good customer!
Or I pay half cash half card, so when cc bill comes he thinks it costs half the price!"
- Cammy1

^^Oh I just love this one Cammy1!!:roflmfao:

I always say to my db 'I got this in the sale'- he says; 'How comes Chanel is always in the sale?' I say' Stop asking questions!' then I make the excuse that I got it because I am such a good customer!
Or I pay half cash half card, so when cc bill comes he thinks it costs half the price!

Used your half and half today on my Re-issue Navy Patent. Beautiful bag!! I am so dead.....:shocked:

We have a deal--he likes expensive electronics and video game systems, and I loooove to have a new purse for everyday! He just rolls his eyes and laughs....although I haven't yet spent thousands of dollars on a bag....yet.....hehe.....then I may have a problem....

Well done! But please don't blame me if he finds out! It has always worked for me. You got the bag I have been dreaming about I hope to see pics soon and congrats:yahoo: :wlae:

Nah, I would never blame you....it is a great one for the excuse book.

Here are a couple of pictures - it is a great bag. The Navy has so much depth. I honestly wanted to dislike it - I told myself it had to be drop dead perfect or I was going to leave it and let everyone know it was available....but it was more than I expected, too beautiful for words...so it is now at home in my closet.:yahoo:

Attachments

• navyre.JPG
    navyre.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 18
  • navyre2.JPG
    navyre2.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 19