Southern Charm on Bravo

Yes Naomi is getting annoying! She seems to be in every scene. Into everybody business but her own. Sorry but I like Craig and his home making skills. He has to have an outlet so what if it is sewing. Funny how he was justifying his lifestyle to Naomi and he said he had two houses and she still sponges off her parents. Katherine has her faults but she spot on about Thomas's girlfriend. Chelsea needs to find a different group of guys to date.

I think Naomi has actually gotten progressively meaner. When she and Craig started dating, she seemed really sweet. Now she is flipping people off and is in everyone’s business. I think she is mad at Craig for not being the guy she is looking for. She Belittles him out of frustration because he is not the person she wants him to be.

Spot on.....she is angry Craig can’t be the guy she imagined he would be and she’s going to be cruel about it. MOVE ON!

exactly, she liked Craig when he was supposed to become a lawyer, now that he does nothing but sleep late and sew, she wants nothing to do with him.

What's wrong being disappointed? When you think you're dating a person whom is on a certain career track, and then you find that this person has been dishonest with you regarding this career aspirations, this person led you to believe their situation was a certain way, but lies about some major details. Then this person becomes a late sleeping, domestic God. I wouldn't appreciate Craig with his confusion and untruthfulness, if I desired a career attorney as a partner in life.

Just caught up, I’m liking this Season it’s very entertaining. Katherine seems much calmer and more articulate, I hope she continues on this path. Thomas seems more a mess and hopeless than ever and his girlfriend needs a spine and a bra! I wish we heard more reasons why Danni called her wedding off two weeks prior and now admits they are still hooking up. Craig talking to his parents about sewing a pillow every night while he and his roommate watch their show is every reason Naomi will never be happy with him!!!

Reactions: Prufrock613
Just caught up, I’m liking this Season it’s very entertaining. Katherine seems much calmer and more articulate, I hope she continues on this path. Thomas seems more a mess and hopeless than ever and his girlfriend needs a spine and a bra! I wish we heard more reasons why Danni called her wedding off two weeks prior and now admits they are still hooking up. Craig talking to his parents about sewing a pillow every night while he and his roommate watch their show is every reason Naomi will never be happy with him!!!
the season just started. Cray Cray Catherine will show her true self... wait for it.

I thought I read Danni and the wedding got called off due to pre-nup agreement issues. But who really knows

the season just started. Cray Cray Catherine will show her true self... wait for it.

I thought I read Danni and the wedding got called off due to pre-nup agreement issues. But who really knows

Oh really bc on the first episode Danni said something to the effect of he wasn’t the man I thought he was and people on her IG made comments about how she should have hired a private investigator....like he did something or was hiding something.