Southern Charm on Bravo

Last night on WWHL, Landon admitted she knew "roam" as a website was already taken, but she didn't care because NOBODY would mistake the two. :yucky: As if confirmation was needed that she doesn't have a unique bone in her body. At one point, she let out her true laugh - one that sounded like a dying donkey. No wonder she tries to stick with that high-pitched giggle on the show.

Shortly thereafter, Thomas called her "Lan-dumb".

briefly saw wwhl, landon's face looked better...facelift? botox? flattering lighting?

katherine looks desperate when she is with thomas. she needs to play harder to get if that's really her goal.

bored of cameron's baby-talk before it is even conceived.

i think katherine should do her best to marry thomas, then let him drink himself to death....she'd be rich eventually. i think they deserve each other. why step aside to let landon or some other lady do the same?

Reactions: Gimmethebag
Cameron is already pregnant with a girl and due this fall. Her name will be Wimberly....

yes, i know. i don't think she was pregnant when this was filmed. found her whole self-reflection, decision making process, celebration of her decision to try to have a baby... to be boring, but obviously a storyline.

but i am older, although a decade younger than thomas....and believe you announce a baby after the 1st trimester. i also don't really like knowing names prior to birth....so i'm obviously an old stick in the mud.

Reactions: WillstarveforLV
?? Wimberly Wimberly??
Wimberly is Cameran's married surname...
BTW - Cameran was not expecting with they filmed these episodes.

what would be the nickname? Wim? might work.

should just call her wimbledon, because that's what people will remember.

naomi wants to be on tv. she isn't going to break up with craig. he'll get around to being a lawyer someday when the cameras stop rolling. he has to have some brain if he passed the bar. i actually think they might stick it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillstarveforLV