Southern Charm on Bravo

Landon's voice just grates on my nerves. I never have understood the attraction of T Rav, Shep or any of the men on the show. T Rav & Shep are both whore dogs & neither of them will ever grow up; essentially Peter Pan's. Whitney is the perpetual mama's boy & is about as interesting as a turnip. Craig has no direction or ambition. I agree with Gimmethebag that Craig should just become a house husband. Craig is kinda cute in a discombobulated, irresponsible way but the rest of the guys are not attractive at all. JMO Honestly, I don't find any of them at all interesting.

I think Shep and Craig will be good catches someday. Shep doesn't grow up because he doesn't have to and Naomi is quite the catch but maybe she's not right for Craig anyway. My mom always said that guys don't settle down when they find the right girl but rather they settle down when the timing is right. So sometimes they miss out on the right one and other times they settle on the wrong one. Mom is tons of crazy things but I think she's got this one nailed [emoji8] She and I both have a track record of dating the wrong men at the right times and the right men at the wrong ones lol

What's the obsession with Cheltsey (as Camaron says)? I don't think she is that great. She gets on my nerves...she tries too hard to be the cool chick.
I like Kathryn, wish she got more screen time this season.

i like chelsea, she seems pretty balanced so far...wise of her not to fall for shep.

naomie is like a 40 year old in a 22 year old body (not sure of her real age) she is better than all of them. she chooses her words carefully, and doesn't embarrass herself.

i hope kathryn gets it together.

Reactions: Ceeyahd
I feel sorry for Kathryn in a way. She is (IMHO) such a natural beauty, yet the getups she wears and the awful hair and makeup don't do her any favors. And it's too bad that no one will film with her.
Landon has no redeeming qualities. To the contrary. Her conversations with Patricia are horrifying -- her stupid laugh and agreements re needing a "really" rich man. The way she was throwing herself at the new guy was shocking. Does she have an ounce of self awareness? What does she think when she sees this show? The faces she pulled when they discussed Kathryn at dinner were so childish and very revealing. What a useless person. So thirsty and desperate.

I feel sorry for Kathryn in a way. She is (IMHO) such a natural beauty, yet the getups she wears and the awful hair and makeup don't do her any favors. And it's too bad that no one will film with her.
Landon has no redeeming qualities. To the contrary. Her conversations with Patricia are horrifying -- her stupid laugh and agreements re needing a "really" rich man. The way she was throwing herself at the new guy was shocking. Does she have an ounce of self awareness? What does she think when she sees this show? The faces she pulled when they discussed Kathryn at dinner were so childish and very revealing. What a useless person. So thirsty and desperate.

Landon is horrible, mean, jealous, petty, and not likeable. Does she have any redeeming qualities? JMO

Kathryn passed every single one of her drug tests since rehab. Yep, she posted receipts. :tup:

Thoughts on last night's show:
  • Drunk Cameran is hilarious. More drunk Cameran and less sanctimonious Cameran, please.
  • Whitney's hunting outfit was painfully pretentious, yet he was the real MVP last night for his deadpan "don't cum too fast!" comment.
  • Shep really needs to join Kathryn on her sobriety journey. Does he know how important a liver is?
  • Patricia is a gold digger through and through, but if you're going into the profession, she's a great mentor to have.
  • Naomie and Craig have an unhealthy dynamic. I hope counseling works for them.
  • Hunting for entertainment is gross. I was also not too happy that Craig almost shot one of the dogs.
  • Elizabeth is awesome! I'm glad she spoke up in defense of Kathryn, who wasn't there to defend herself.
  • JD and Elizabeth are the best godparents Kensie and Saint could hope for. They really do give both T-Rav and Kathryn good advice in the best interest of the children... Um, can the kids go live with them?
  • Landon still remains the worst. I think the only reason she was hanging all over Austen is because she's incredibly threatened by Chelsea. When she and Austen were hanging out together, she made a face when he said Chelsea is gorgeous. It eats her up that Shep and Austen are attracted to Chelsea.
  • Per the previews, Chelsea is a steel magnolia, that's for sure. I'm glad she's calling Landon out on her behavior. Also, when Landon loses her man to another woman, we better not hear a PEEP about the other woman. Yeah, Kathryn shouldn't be possessive over Thomas, and she needs to come to terms that she doesn't have any rights of ownership with Shep or Austen.

Shep couldn't even ride 2 hours without a to-go beer?!

Craig, Landon and drunk Shep don't seem like the safest people to be around while wielding firearms.

Lastly, if I never see another scene with Cameran smacking gum or eating with her mouth open or talking with a mouthful of food, it will be WAY too soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdtracing
Landon's voice just grates on my nerves. I never have understood the attraction of T Rav, Shep or any of the men on the show. T Rav & Shep are both whore dogs & neither of them will ever grow up; essentially Peter Pan's. Whitney is the perpetual mama's boy & is about as interesting as a turnip. Craig has no direction or ambition. I agree with Gimmethebag that Craig should just become a house husband. Craig is kinda cute in a discombobulated, irresponsible way but the rest of the guys are not attractive at all. JMO Honestly, I don't find any of them at all interesting.

100 times yes to everything you wrote :yes:

Reactions: cdtracing
Kathryn passed every single one of her drug tests since rehab. Yep, she posted receipts. :tup:

Thoughts on last night's show:
  • Drunk Cameran is hilarious. More drunk Cameran and less sanctimonious Cameran, please.
  • Whitney's hunting outfit was painfully pretentious, yet he was the real MVP last night for his deadpan "don't cum too fast!" comment.
  • Shep really needs to join Kathryn on her sobriety journey. Does he know how important a liver is?
  • Patricia is a gold digger through and through, but if you're going into the profession, she's a great mentor to have.
  • Naomie and Craig have an unhealthy dynamic. I hope counseling works for them.
  • Hunting for entertainment is gross. I was also not too happy that Craig almost shot one of the dogs.
  • Elizabeth is awesome! I'm glad she spoke up in defense of Kathryn, who wasn't there to defend herself.
  • JD and Elizabeth are the best godparents Kensie and Saint could hope for. They really do give both T-Rav and Kathryn good advice in the best interest of the children... Um, can the kids go live with them?
  • Landon still remains the worst. I think the only reason she was hanging all over Austen is because she's incredibly threatened by Chelsea. When she and Austen were hanging out together, she made a face when he said Chelsea is gorgeous. It eats her up that Shep and Austen are attracted to Chelsea.
  • Per the previews, Chelsea is a steel magnolia, that's for sure. I'm glad she's calling Landon out on her behavior. Also, when Landon loses her man to another woman, we better not hear a PEEP about the other woman. Yeah, Kathryn shouldn't be possessive over Thomas, and she needs to come to terms that she doesn't have any rights of ownership with Shep or Austen.
:tup: Agreed with everything you said!