Southern Charm on Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: jennlt
I haven't watched this show in a LONG time, and honestly .. IMO, another one who should just bite the dust and go away. Personally, I would have loved a show on just Patricia .. love her!
I'd love a show about Patricia as well. She has bagged 3 very well to do husbands. Madison would be very smart to listen to her. But forget that Pringle guy, she can do much better.

Leva - I'm really not getting to know her and I don't like what I see. Why is she always with the backup friends? Are they all part of the show? Why are they making comments and filming with the others, but I don't remember their names and don't know their backstory? I find this annoying.

I'm not digging Leva. She seems hell bent to prove Katherine is racist, which I don't believe is true. I think Katherine made a very bad move with her comment, but I don't get a racist vibe from her at all.
As for Katherine's new boyfriend, he may have been the one that reached out to pursue her. There is no proof so far that she went after him to help repair her reputation.

Leva - I'm really not getting to know her and I don't like what I see. Why is she always with the backup friends? Are they all part of the show? Why are they making comments and filming with the others, but I don't remember their names and don't know their backstory? I find this annoying.
This is all being done to appease the social justice warriors. And they will succeed...in losing all the viewers so the show gets cancelled.

Oh the reunion Part 1!!!! Kathryn is not pregnant but she is acting very itchy and certainly has lost a lot of weight rapidly. I wonder if she is back to her old tricks...
Craig may be getting a bit too big for his boots. He really went at Madison.
Pringle came off well in the reunion ep so far, he is funny and very laid back compared to most of them.
I think there might be another round of Madison and Austen, they both seem not over it 100%.