Southampton Outlet Stock

bella is the smaller of the two, and bella bella only came in the first two seasons. In my own opinion I like the bella bella better, because I like how it sits on my shoulder and the overall size of the bag better.

do they ship international?
birki: i spoke with lindsey before, nope they don't do international shipping (they do however accept non-US issued credit cards). so the only way to do it is either via vpost, or get your friends in US to re-ship to singapore for you :smile: some kind members on TPF here can help you with that too.

if you were to order anything from southampton outlet, ask for lindsey, she's very helpful :tup: you just have to email her the print/bag-style you want... and then list your top 3 fav. characters, she'll try to get you the preferred print placement. you can even discuss over phone after that.

ahhh that sounds wonderful crazygirl; thanks for explaining..i'm sucha noob. May i know which items have u purchased from them? hehe Btw r u from CC too ? :graucho:

The South Hampton Outlet does not have an online store. I'm not too sure about them shipping overseas, hopefully someone can help you on that. If not, you can always call the outlet and ask them if they do :smile:

WOOT. My Inferno Bella just came in from SH today, yayyyyyyyy.

I wish I had more money to spend on toki..

ahhh that sounds wonderful crazygirl; thanks for explaining..i'm sucha noob. May i know which items have u purchased from them? hehe Btw r u from CC too ? :graucho:
birki: hehehe.. yes, fellow cotter :P
i stumbled into TPF while googling for tokidoki. i ordered a paradiso zucca from SH - spoke to lindsey over the phone about my preferred print placement (transaction done over phone too). lindsey is great!

iceberg: welcome to TPF. so you're from singapore too? scroll up to read my post to birki - SH outlet doesn't ship internationally (but you can order with your own credit card). i'm quite sure some TPF members in the US would be happy to help re-ship your bag(s) for you, or there's always vpost. good luck!

The discounts at SH is sooo..so...soo...irresistible. I really have to keep stopping myself from calling them to order a paradiso MM/ zucca. You see, I already have a Paradiso BV coming my way and I am trying very hard to just keep to the 1 bag per print rule. But I'm dying to have a MM and the other prints which I like are the tan playground and foresta. Do you think I should stake it out to find an MM in tan playground/ foresta or just get a paradiso MM from SH? Can someone please help me decide? :confused1:

mytokiluv: i replied to your question in this thread ;) i think you should hold out and avoid getting the same paradiso print again (esp. since BV and MM are the same shape, just different size). but then again, it's quite hard to come across an MM in PG or foresta... hehe... try other prints (maybe tutti?).