SOS: Plus size woman in need of cross body bag

Thank you. I have a big!! wallet. It fits very snug in the metis. I do have a bit more space in the turenne. Do like the look too!! Actually a very cute bag.

Turenne. Is easier to get in and out with having a zipper especially if you use a big wallet the wider opening will be much better. On a PM it will swallow up the front compartment.

I like the Turenne bag better. I actually am one of the very few who actually don't think the Pochette Metis is all that great lol
LOL!! you know. When i were at the LV boutique the SA tried to convince me the Metis is such a great bag and has a very good resale value. He really tried to convince me to take the pm. Then my regular SA , who was busy with another customer, came over and also agreed with the remarks on the pm, but also told me that the turenne actually looks good on me. Then i was confused. Decided to ask all you lovely ladies for opinions. So long story short. I also think the pochette metis is not so great after all.Thank you!! I thought i was the only one not liking the metis.