SORRY its to late :)!!!! BESSIES FULL REPORT OF HER TRIP TO HAYDEN HARNETT BROOKLYN!!

Thanks bessie, that is certainly a great report! Lucky you....
Wow Luna, you got to work with Toni..must be really something...
I am really itching for a suki right now..sigh..

Jess, you calm yourself down right this minute. We really have NO idea how much half a cow's worth of leather costs, now do we? DO we? Missy. Tsk tsk tsk.

A NICO FOR 138$ !?!?!??!?!

STEAL OF THE CENTURY! that's like atleast a half a cow worth of leather. i don't know how much a cow costs, but i bet it's alot more than 138*2 :graucho:
I can't believe it either! She shipped it to me today and it looks like I'll get this one b4 I get my loot directly from HH. Oh yeah, are we really the HHHos? LOL

A NICO FOR 138$ !?!?!??!?!

STEAL OF THE CENTURY! that's like atleast a half a cow worth of leather. i don't know how much a cow costs, but i bet it's alot more than 138*2 :graucho:

LMAO.... I don't know the cost of a cow.. but I agree that the nico probably has half a cow's worth of leather...
that thing is ginormous!

OMG A NICO FOR 138... AND A CURRANT NICO - omg omg omg that is such a good deal!

U will love the currant nico tonij2000 - I have one and its awesome!

LOL- I just hit the shop today to compare the Tango Red and the Ruby. They have a section that is 50% or 80% off. I didn't get to ask what is at what discount, but the charms are 80% off. They still had some shrooms, an acorn and two owls. $9 for acorn, and $11 for owls!