Soooo disappointed in the Vertical Veau Graine

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I received my Veau Graine I had ordered from Nordies Topanga and was so sad! It is a super cute bag, but for about $3000 with tax, it felt like a fake bag!!! The leather smelled wonderful, but felt like rubbery plastic. Also, the handles are chain with a leather patch and they totally fell off of my shoulders. Additionally, the chain always winds up pulling on the bag and the two handles wind up being uneven. You have to CONSTANTLY adjust them, it is so annoying. Needless to say, it is sadly going to back :crybaby: . I am thinking of a luxe flap in black instead??

Aww man! Sorry you weren't thrilled w/ it, every bag is not for every one though!
I'd definitely recommend a Luxe Flap. I have it in Metallic Black and it's magnificent:heart:

What a bummer. It is such a disappointment when the bag doesn't meet our expectations. I thought is was really pretty, too. For that price, you should definitely LOVE your bag. Now you can use that money to find something you totally love!

Well, you either hate it or love it. My friend just bought it and she too thought the same thing and for the price she paid for it, definitely not worth the impression. She felt the straps were pinching her skin. The luxe ligne flap definitely is a better choice and you get your money's worth!