Sooo is this an unreasonable wishlist for this year?? lol

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. well i just cant help myself. If i could just have allll this I would be content!

WISHLIST!

1.Monogram Manhattan GM
    2.Damier Ribera MM
    3.Damier Azur Speedy 25
    4.Damier Speedy 25 & 30
    5.Denim Neo Speedy in Blue
    6.White Multicolore Speedy
    7.Mini Lin Speedy in Dune & Regular
    8.Cerise Speedy 25
    9.Monogram Koala Agenda ROSE
    10.Damier Azur Key Cles
    11.Damier Azur Zippy Wallet
    12.Monogram Ludlow Wallet
    13.Monogram Beverly GM
    14.and Feerique T-Strap Sandal in VIOLET

OMG! then i would be complete. (for the next few years):rolleyes:

2. nice list. :smile: but i don't believe that you'd be content for the next few years....we're a bunch of enablers here :devil: hehe

3. I completely agree with caley- you will NEVER be satisfied- LV is the most addicting designer IMO b/c of their ability to "out do" themselves!

Nice list though!! I too would like a list going but I'm such a bag ho- and so FICKLE- I'd probably put myself though a mental breakdown! haha~~~

4. most of mine ive wanted for a while now. im dying for a manhanttan GM, a new speedy and the damier azur zippy wallet...i dont have a wallet currently and have been LIVING out of my cles!

5. Oh, you will never be content. I said that too often. All my bags have been wants and needs! It's always, "I won't need another one after this! I swear babe!" Yah right!

6. Believe me, mine's longer! :Push: Mine's reaching 40. But I think it's because of the fact that I'm a poor college student. Pfft.

7. hehe thats a lot of speedys!
    i dont even want to write my wishlist down, it would surely make me depressed looking at it

8. just buy whatever u like and u wish to have it... i don't put down my wishlist but I just buy when the timing is right... and offcourse when there is enough fund...

9. Wow, quite a list, we'll have to see how you do with getting it! Good luck!

10. I just bought my damier pap 30 and I thought it is finally the end of my wishlist..but no!! I am still looking at the LV pics and making a list of things which I want! It is never ending and it is growing!

11. Nice list!! I'm sure you will get all the stuff eventually :smile: I try to stick to a wishlist but i think i have have changed it about 15 times :shocked:

12. Like you said. It is a wishlist. We all have them, reasonable or not. It's reasonable that over time you get a few wishes granted. Good luck!

13. Lol gooood luck I hope you can satisfy your needs hehe! :smile:

14. One day you will have them all!!! ;)

15. To be a true Louis Vuitton connoisseur is to be constantly waiting and debating. I'd try to get my hands on the LE items first. I agree with the rest that say you will never be content, your list will get longer. LV is like a Potato chip laced with crack...LMAO:drool::roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice