Sooo is this an unreasonable wishlist for this year?? lol

LVoeLV

Feb 15, 2007
well i just cant help myself. If i could just have allll this I would be content!

WISHLIST!

1.Monogram Manhattan GM
2.Damier Ribera MM
3.Damier Azur Speedy 25
4.Damier Speedy 25 & 30
5.Denim Neo Speedy in Blue
6.White Multicolore Speedy
7.Mini Lin Speedy in Dune & Regular
8.Cerise Speedy 25
9.Monogram Koala Agenda ROSE
10.Damier Azur Key Cles
11.Damier Azur Zippy Wallet
12.Monogram Ludlow Wallet
13.Monogram Beverly GM
14.and Feerique T-Strap Sandal in VIOLET

OMG! then i would be complete. (for the next few years):rolleyes:

I completely agree with caley- you will NEVER be satisfied- LV is the most addicting designer IMO b/c of their ability to "out do" themselves!

Nice list though!! I too would like a list going but I'm such a bag ho- and so FICKLE- I'd probably put myself though a mental breakdown! haha~~~

most of mine ive wanted for a while now. im dying for a manhanttan GM, a new speedy and the damier azur zippy wallet...i dont have a wallet currently and have been LIVING out of my cles!

Oh, you will never be content. I said that too often. All my bags have been wants and needs! It's always, "I won't need another one after this! I swear babe!" Yah right!

just buy whatever u like and u wish to have it... i don't put down my wishlist but I just buy when the timing is right... and offcourse when there is enough fund...

I just bought my damier pap 30 and I thought it is finally the end of my wishlist..but no!! I am still looking at the LV pics and making a list of things which I want! It is never ending and it is growing!

To be a true Louis Vuitton connoisseur is to be constantly waiting and debating. I'd try to get my hands on the LE items first. I agree with the rest that say you will never be content, your list will get longer. LV is like a Potato chip laced with crack...LMAO:drool::roflmfao: