Soon to Have $$ Which To Buy...

hmm..I like the eye love you retro...I think since you like LE you should get that one! and it's sooo coool!! If not, I would go with rivetes bag in ecru or black. that's hot too. I wouldn't buy the mono stephen unless you get the leopard...too much vachetta on the mono stephen IMO.

Thanks all! I had totally forgot about the eye bags so I am going to go do some hunting on ebay!
Jill: You may be right about Stephen....it is a lot of vachetta to worry about....but I LOVE the fact it can be worn messenger style if necessary!

Well I was looking on ebay and between all the eye bags I really like the Eye Need. That is the one that is the same size as the Le Tal iN Suhali. I've tried the Le Tal on and LOVE it....so the size would be good.
Unfortunately, the only people who have one is the huangfamily. It is used and they're asking $2700 (original price was $1690)...which I think is a tad high for a used one.
Hmmm.....maybe by the time I sell all of mine someone will have a mint graffiti or eye bag for cheaper!

i love the silver speedy, im sure there is one on let trade at the moment. but if it was my money i would get the stephen im in love with this bag! there is one on ebay and its the embossed one, in grey for £2000 but that is like my dream bag! xx

Congrats on the papillon! I was the person who had the vachetta replaced on it:yes: It looks amazing:love: I'd go for a rivets bag or a Mono Stephen. Good luck deciding! There is no shortage of beautiful bags!

The Stephen is really growing on me, and I would think about a grafitti bag...could kick myself that I haven`t got one then. I know that everybody likes the cherry bags, but I find them a bit too busy.

Arg....the problem is that when I have money stashed I have to spend it right away or else it'll get spent on something else (or Murphy's Law...something will break in my house and my LV money will go toward house stuff)....but then when they come up on ebay I have no money for it!

Label: I'll do that favorite search....I didn't even know you could do that! I wonder what a fair price to offer the huangs would be?