Song: James Blunt's "you're beautiful"

First time I heard this song, couldn't get it out of my head... felt like he was singing about me... (haha i wish!):lol: anyway so i just had to go and buy his album and listen to more songs which are more or less sounds the same.... but I like "Tears and Rain" and "High" though :love:

I like the song but its getting way too much air time. Yesterday it was on the radio in my car while I parked then when I went into the store it was playing and when I came back out and started the car it was on again.

Kathleen37 said:
James Blunt??

*AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!*

(Sorry, someone had to do it!! *hehehe*)

K

Haha, in another one of my forums they were talking about how annoying that song is. No comment for me, my boyfriend loves that song. He repeatedly plays it for me over the phone and sings "You're beautiful" randomly X_x Sweet, but sometimes. . .

I loved the song the first time I heard it (and the second, third, fourth...)

Then I downloaded it and have listened to it at least a thousand times so right now I am not "feeling the love" like I first did ! I do think that it is a great song and if I stop listening to it 24/7 I will come back to it.

I love his voice, I love the words and I love the story behind it.

My 4-year old loves (the clean version) this song! He was singing it to me the other day and it was very sweet. Obviously he doesn't understand the full meaning behind the song, but he does understand that he is telling his mommy she is beautiful. It warms my heart just thinking about it...:love:

I heard a radio interview with him, in which he said he wrote the song about his old girlfriend. He had run into her on the train, and thought if he wrote a song about it, maybe she'd call. She didn't. Kinda sad.

Lanbanan said:
its a great song, always makes me smile!

In slovak superstar one boy was singing that song. After it, Blunt became Top 1. That song was everywhere!!! OMG. I head it at the parties, in radios, TVs, local radio, mobile phones... First it was great, and then it was terrible..

It is the most annoying song ever! I'm sure fellow Anglo's will agree with me! For the past year it's been on EVERWHERE in the Uk!
We are sick of it! (but i do like James Blunt, his songs are good his attitude great....but if i heard "your buutifuuul, its truuuuu" again i will stab myself!

LondonBrat said:
It is the most annoying song ever! I'm sure fellow Anglo's will agree with me! For the past year it's been on EVERWHERE in the Uk!
We are sick of it! (but i do like James Blunt, his songs are good his attitude great....but if i heard "your buutifuuul, its truuuuu" again i will stab myself!

holy true