Something's gone TERRIBLY WRONG with my eBay Coach purchase!!!

Sometimes I wonder who the hell is running the show there at eBay!!!
All of your replies have calmed my nerves a little so thank you for that.
No reply as yet from the seller - the last time I corresponded with her she said that it was 11pm and that she would send the bag the following morning and then send me a tracking number and receipt.

Sometimes I wonder who the hell is running the show there at eBay!!!
All of your replies have calmed my nerves a little so thank you for that.
No reply as yet from the seller - the last time I corresponded with her she said that it was 11pm and that she would send the bag the following morning and then send me a tracking number and receipt.
I was about to ask what you were doing up so late, then I remember you're on the other side of the world, so it's not late! :yes:

Please keep us posted. I'm sorry you had to go through this on your first ebay buy, let us know what else we can do to help! Don't worry!

Okay, here's a good sign (I think!)
I've received an email from the seller...
Hi Carly
Do not worry I send you the bag yesterday here's your confirmation number ebxxxxxxxxxus
I really do not undersyand what is going on they suspended my account because I had a lot auctions they say is to much for someone who just started.I am working on it nothing alse is wrong you'll get the bag on the label it says wednesday , may 16,2007 you can get it earlier but no later.
Thanks a lot
If you have any more questions please feel free to e mail
This is good right?
Now what do I do about the Paypal dispute?
Keep it open until I physically get the bag?
BTW I've checked the tracking number with the company she told me she'd be using and there is such a package.

Okay, here's a good sign (I think!)
I've received an email from the seller...

This is good right?
Now what do I do about the Paypal dispute?
Keep it open until I physically get the bag?
BTW I've checked the tracking number with the company she told me she'd be using and there is such a package.

good!!! yes, that's very good! you're bag is on it's way, everything should be fine. if you get the bag and by some slight chance there's a problem, then you can file with paypal

if you already openend a paypal dispute, DO NOT CLOSE IT until you have the bag. Once a dispute is closed, it can't be reopened.

Good luck! YAY!!

Oh! Thank God...
I've been feeling sick all day - I couldn't enjoy my little boy's "Mothers Day Liturgy" at school this morning and have been almost in tears all day.
I deserve an Oscar nomination though, my DH kept asking me today, "So...are you getting excited about your Carly arriving?" and I kept smiling saying "Oh yes...I can't wait" (I haven't told him what's going on...it took me too long to convince him that I needed one of these in the first place!)
Well it's midnight here so I'm off to bed, to rest a little easier.
Thank you court811 - you've been so helpful and supportive through all of this.:yes:

good!!! yes, that's very good! you're bag is on it's way, everything should be fine. if you get the bag and by some slight chance there's a problem, then you can file with paypal

if you already openend a paypal dispute, DO NOT CLOSE IT until you have the bag. Once a dispute is closed, it can't be reopened.

Good luck! YAY!!

Oh! Thank God...
I've been feeling sick all day - I couldn't enjoy my little boy's "Mothers Day Liturgy" at school this morning and have been almost in tears all day.
I deserve an Oscar nomination though, my DH kept asking me today, "So...are you getting excited about your Carly arriving?" and I kept smiling saying "Oh yes...I can't wait" (I haven't told him what's going on...it took me too long to convince him that I needed one of these in the first place!)
Well it's midnight here so I'm off to bed, to rest a little easier.
Thank you court811 - you've been so helpful and supportive through all of this.:yes:
good, no more tears, go get a good night's sleep

you're bag will be there in a few days! it will be great!

OK, Ebay & PP are going to make her go through the hoops of providing receipts for all her items. I have heard it is a real PITA and could take some time. Let her ship the bag. Make sure you got the one photod (no switcharoo or anything like that). and then once you are satisfied. You can close the dispute. Don't close it until you are 100% sure it's the real deal.