Something New for This Winter

Finally... I got the call from my SA about this bag in medium size (226)... She managed to get one for me...I was so excited...

However, when I went to the shop this afternoon to get this bag, I found out that I did not like the leather on this bag.. Some parts of the front had very deep creases... sad sad me....I did not think I would be happy with this issue....

Finallyl, I decided to keep this old 227.... The more I look at it, the more I like it... Plus it is my first 227 bag (most of my reissue bags are 226)... happy ending:biggrin:

Thanks for all suggestions here:biggrin:

Finally... I got the call from my SA about this bag in medium size (226)... She managed to get one for me...I was so excited...

However, when I went to the shop this afternoon to get this bag, I found out that I did not like the leather on this bag.. Some parts of the front had very deep creases... sad sad me....I did not think I would be happy with this issue....

Finallyl, I decided to keep this old 227.... The more I look at it, the more I like it... Plus it is my first 227 bag (most of my reissue bags are 226)... happy ending:biggrin:

Thanks for all suggestions here:biggrin:

I'm very happy to hear the happy ending! Enjoy your new goodies :biggrin:!