Something New for This Winter

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear Ladies... I think we deserve some new pieces for this coming winter....Here are mine

Attached Files:

2. I know this is Chanel Thread.... but I cannot help to show some pieces from H.... They are lovely...and You will see the reason...:smile:

First is.......32 mm reversible leather strap

Attached Files:

3. It is the this A/W seasonal colour..... Rubis and Iris :smile:

4. Comparison photo

Attached Files:

5. See how the red goes with my Jumbo 09A Red and Cruise 10C Red

Attached Files:

6. This coming winter, I need something to warm me up....

Hart Deco Embroidered cashmere and silk stole. Top one is Graphite (Dark Grey stole with silver embrodiered) and the lower one is Gris (Light grey stole with light gold embrodiered)

Attached Files:

7. The scarf has both reversiable sides...

Attached Files:

8. Now It's CC Time... Here is my first box....

Chanel M/L Patent Plum with SHW :smile:

Attached Files:

9. Taken with H belt... with Iris side

Attached Files:

10. The next one....

Chanel M/L Patent Grey with SHW :smile:

Attached Files:

11. Last but not least... I waited for it so long... Now I have chance to grab it

Chanel Aged Calfskin Grey in 227..

Attached Files:

12. I love love love the colour......it is perfect grey for me... however I am not sure whether it is too big for me. I have 08 Metallic Dark Silver in 226... and I have thought that it is my perfect size....

Attached Files:

13. #13 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    I take the comparison shot.. The left one is Grey 227, and the right one is DS 226... What do you think? Is it too big??

I am on the waitlist for Grey 226 with another boutique, however, I am not sure that how many people's name are before mine....In case I do not get the call from that boutique, I have a week to return this one if I want to...

Thx a lot for your opinion...

p.s.... sorry for my messy room...

Attached Files:

14. We are bag twin yay!
    Everything is gorgeous op! Congrats on your Hermes and Chanel goodies!

15. Hi Bevyofpurses :yahoo: .. Thanks for you comment... I almost cancelled my reservation of this plum patent bag because I would prefer the grey one... but I changed my mind when I saw your photos....Thanks :smile: