Something Exotic from across the sea. . .mission (im)possible!

We had a half day of school today because it's snowing again, so I decided to play dress up and do a impromptu ode to MJ Spring '09. Its not perfect but you get the general idea. I didn't have a hat that worked. . .too bad because I think it would have made it all make sense. . .

Photo15-2.jpg

Photo37.jpg

Photo21.jpg

OMG, you are too adorable and the bag is :nuts::drool::love::faint:!! I'm soooo happy it all worked out! You make a beautiful couple:P I'm such a sucker for green and this is just perfection!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:yahoo:

omg spacy! i am in LOVE with that green color!! omg it is perfect!!!!

congrats on finally getting your bag hun! i think it was well worth it tho!!! :tup:

and i love the head shots!! soo funny! sarah has started a new trend!!

Tehe! Thanks guys, she just makes me smile!

Tad: I didn't realize until after I posted that it sounded a little explicit:blush:

Fett: I love the pocks too! Isn't it funny?! And Thank you for the compliments on the dress(xi_captain too!:heart:). Yup, its my own MJ inspired creation ;).

June, BL, and Dawn, you guys are always so generous with your compliments, you are too sweet:hugs:!

omg spacy! i am in LOVE with that green color!! omg it is perfect!!!!

congrats on finally getting your bag hun! i think it was well worth it tho!!! :tup:

and i love the head shots!! soo funny! sarah has started a new trend!!

Thanks MM! The color is sooooo pretty! She's my perfect green satchel, not to bright, not too dark, PERFECT!!!!!!!!:heart:

And FINALLY, these are for SarahP. . .she's right, it really does make you happy!

Photo49.jpg

Photo50.jpg

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Spacey, you make a head shot look GOOD!!

The bb is amazing--I think it's giving us all as many goosebumps as are on the bag. And you are just too cute in your modeling pics.

Congratulations and I'm so happy you finally got it after such a struggle. And :heart: to your pursefairy who went and shook Selfridge's down for you!

:yahoo:
Gorgeous squishy BB, you make her look so chic and you MUST get something else in green, that colour looks fabulous on you. The dress is beautiful btw & I love purple with green.
Congratulations Jacy :smile:

omg.. i'm loving it!! gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! it looks GREAT on you space.. and gotta love all the modeling shot..
all these recent BB reveals make me want one!!