Something better than MAC!

Was that sarcasm or are you serious?

..lol. I think this thread has gone the opposite way it was intended to!

I'm also a MAC fan and I have a membership card and go crazy with MAC items.....so don't get me wrong peeps!!! MAC is great but I was only sharing my experience of a cheaper-drug store item for those who like to try different products and save a little money.

I wasn't bashing either, I have seriously never tried anything from MAC because I don't have a counter nearby. I don't know anything about their line. I just want to know what all the fuss is about. What sets it apart from all the other department store brands???

MAC lover here too but i have been using a lot of Makeup Forever and NARS shadows of late and they're delish!! dreamgirl, the "fuss" about MAC in my opinion is that it's a hip fashion forward brand. they truly have colors and products that suit ANYONE which i really like. now, the past couple of years, the quality of some of their products haven't been as good as the past as they started becoming WAY too commercial after estee lauder bought them. this year however, it seems as though they have been reborn! the collections that have come out this year have been really good and the best is definitely to come! i