someone vandalized my louis vuitton!!!!

I also hope it wasn't done on purpose... that is pretty awful if it was but anyway, she is probably walking around with a guilty conscience. Hopefully your bag will be ok!

i have heard this awful story on a few of your other posts and to see the photo makes me so sad! if it was on purpose, this honestly speak heaps about what sort of a person she is. she needs to make herself feel better by ruining someone else's stuff. karma! and if it was really an accident, yuck, what a terrible accident to have. personally, i think she was drunk and jealous.

soo sorry it happen to you! :crybaby: Perhaps she asked if it's real or not b/c she wanted to confess? Your answer of auth might scare away her confession knowing LV is not cheap (most people don't know LV have repair, just thought 'OMG, need to buy a LV to replace").....Dont blame yourself for it, it's already done, and on the bright side, it's on the base, not handle :flowers:

Sorry that this happened to you. I hope it was an accident - it's hard to believe that some people would be so malicious as to purposely vandalize someone's property!

Can you try using the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on the ink mark? Or perhaps take it to an LV store and ask if they know of a safe way to clean the mark from your bag? Good luck!!!

I would try Magic Eraser. It got some of the black stain mark (from my juicy sweats) out on my LV, but dired out the vachetta. Atleast it's at the bottom and you can lotion it up after the ME.

That's ridiculous and awful, not only what happened to you but to others who have had others bump up against or otherwise damage their bags! There is no call for that kind of behavior, and I'm sorry you had to experience it. Stories like those make me nervous about carrying my mono bags.