Someone, please talk me down

Great purchases!!! That Eva is TDF!!! Although I am soooo fond of my blakes..I have to say this was a grat trade-off-purchase!! Congrats!!! You did great girl!!!

thithi are eva's still made? where are they sold at? thats the first time i've ever saw one...

It's the first Eva I have seen too! I think it's from 2006 based on the serial tag. BTW, that serial tag is new to me because it's leather with the serial info embossed. Here is a blurry picture of it, courtesy of my camera phone.

Attachments

• 06-17-07_1758.jpg
    06-17-07_1758.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 20
Judging by the tag, I'm guessing it's a resort 06 style too. I've seen these in stores before... probably your best bet if you're interested in to call around the Nordstrom stores and see if there are any left. Or maybe you could pm bag-addict and she can give you the UPC/item number for an SA to look up for you?

bag-addict, thanks for showing us the tag, it's good to know!!

Personally I'm having a hard time not picking up an oatmeal mp and more importantly the pale pink stella! Golly I want those two incredibly gorgeous and low priced bags.

Well, I decided not to order a Blake after all. However, I went to the Charlotte, NC Nordstrom today and picked up 2 goodies left over from the half-yearly sale. I couldn't believe that they had a wheat Eva (so blake-like) on the sale table, so I snatched her up. Then, I bought my first ever Gryson bag, which is very much like an MJ bag, including suede lining RiRi zippers! It's style is "moni" and the color is smoke. It's really the darkest brown imaginable with black trim. Oh, and they both smell great!

Thank you, enablers!

bag-addict,

I saw the wheat Eva during the Nordstrom sale too and I picked it up and put it down at least a dozen times LOL I had to walk away - so tempting - it's beautiful and unique! enjoy her - I really liked the way it fit on the shoulder.

Bag-addict, from what I can tell, you are an intellegent person. Can you tell me what possesses you to obsess over MJ bags? Is this a hobby or are you just bored? BTW the dog is so cute!