Someone is saying the LV I'm selling is a fake!! *NOT HAPPY

Lee is a top LV authenticator here on tPF and honestly, I'm yet to see her make a mistake.. especially when she says it is 100% fake.....it's not meant to offend you...

Lee. Please tell me what is needed to show you proof.

I'm less caring whether this seels on ebay as to what is thought on here.
I am very against fakes, and I don't want my name on here brought down by a misunderstanding! Please let me know what I can do.

Lee. Please tell me what is needed to show you proof.

I'm less caring whether this seels on ebay as to what is thought on here.
I am very against fakes, and I don't want my name on here brought down by a misunderstanding! Please let me know what I can do.

I can tell you that the clip looks all wrong.. the actual gold clip, the heart itself.. the chain link.. but wait for Lee...

That is the listing and it is not fake.

For heavens sake I bought it at LV! I've said that the photos are bad. But I really really take offence. I'll relist it with the best photos and the code and everything.

I'm so upset you guys think its fake. I had really enjoyed being on this forum until now.

Please let me prove it you guys that its not fake - you're opinions matter to me.
I don't know how you can buy this from LV boutique as it's 100% fake. Wrong shape,alignment,hardwares (even without one of the charm) etc.

Don't need an expert to tell that it's fake. For everyone to compare. Authentic LV heart coin purse----> http://cgi.ebay.com/LOUIS-VUITTON-V...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2558ebd54d

Perhaps this issue should be taken to the Authentication thread? OP should post photos there, as the auction is now removed... I don't know how many more times it needs to be identified as fake for it to be true.