Someone is saying the LV I'm selling is a fake!! *NOT HAPPY

adah

Jul 19, 2009
I am selling my LV vernis heart purse on ebay. And just got a message saying that another member has identified my purse as a fake!!

What?! I bought it from LV myself. This is so dissapointing.. I've only ever been supported by girls here. They just straight away attacked me. Yes I know the photos aren't good. But my cameras broken and used my phone camera.

I'm so upset I can't believe this.

This makes me not want to come back to this forum I am so angry!

ETA: I have said to those questioning it that I will provide FULL refund if a LV store identifies it as a fake - because I KNOW it isn't as I bought it myself FROM Louis Vuitton.

:

Last edited:

crazzee_shopper

Now a Mrs.
Jan 13, 2010
You can't post your auction on here.

BTW, I don't think ebay will pull your auction unless multiple ppl report the listing for authenticity violation.

adah

Jul 19, 2009
Thanks crazee - have removed link. Just so angry right now. I know it won't get pulled because it is authentic. It would be a sad day they pull authentic items and leave the fakes.

Apr 15, 2009
Do yourself and everyone who might be interested in your purse a HUGE favor -- provide good pics. Phone cameras aren't good enough quality. Why would you potentially sabotage a better price by using poor pictures? IMHO good pics are SO important that you are better to not list until you have good pics available.

adah

Jul 19, 2009
Cowprincess - I'm beginning to understand that now. I haven't sold lV on ebay before. I think I may have to re list it - and I will use a friends camera and use better pictures this time.

Nov 16, 2007
OR
Absolutely take better pictures. There is no excuse for poor pictures when it comes to listing designer merchandise on eBay.

adah

Jul 19, 2009

That is the listing and it is not fake.

For heavens sake I bought it at LV! I've said that the photos are bad. But I really really take offence. I'll relist it with the best photos and the code and everything.

I'm so upset you guys think its fake. I had really enjoyed being on this forum until now.

Please let me prove it you guys that its not fake - you're opinions matter to me.

Miss Kris

Jan 23, 2009
Maryland
Lee is a top LV authenticator here on tPF and honestly, I'm yet to see her make a mistake.. especially when she says it is 100% fake.....it's not meant to offend you...