Someone brought a fake COACH into the store while I was there!

Some people are just clueless and work hard at staying that way. Pass the beer nuts.

My favorite is when I'm in a loooooong line at Chicago Premium Coach store and I see ALL KINDS of teens and adult women walking around with their F-oach bags acting like they're ALL THAT. Guess what these women are almost ALWAYS BUYING?

A wristlet!!!! Hey guess what brain-iac, having a REAL, authentic wristlet DOES NOT make your bag real or the fact that you're carrying a FAKE any better!!!!!!!!!

LMAO @ both comments!!!

As for the attempted Foach exchange, I almost feel bad for that woman if she truly, naively thought she was getting a real Coach bag at a purse party (those who know they are buying replicas are another story). She probably thought she got a great deal on it, too. *smh*

You could give it to Good Will but do you really want it out on the streets? I would just throw it out.

The problem with donating it is that all too often when it ends up in the retail outlet associated with that organization it is listed as real or authentic. I am always telling the Goodwill store in my area that the bags they have in the cabinet and listed as COACH, Gucci, Prada, ect. is NOT an authentic bag and yet they don't remove them or correct their labeling! So frustrating because many people don't know the difference and get sucked in:nuts:!!! I told a consignment shop I go to in Ely, MN that all but 1 of their bags was a fake and they had them all signed as authentic! They did not take down their signage EVEN AFTER I brought in a real Gucci and Coach to show them the differences! I had a couple of fakes that were very good ones, unknowingly, from the 'Bay. And I removed all tags stating that it was a particular brand and gave them to a daycare to play with. That way it doesnt end up in some unwitting consumer's hands.

Gosh, I wonder if those SAs when they are in those situations get tempted to give a credit voucher to, oh, I dunno--Blockbuster?! LOL, aren't they outta business now? "Since your purse isn't from us, we offer in exchange, this $250 credit for..."

You can send your fake bags to Harper's Bazaar. I'm not sure how many people are aware that they collect fake bags and help educate others.

Fakes Are Never In Fashion

Send your counterfeit items, include an 8 1/2” x 11” sheet of paper with your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address to:

Harper’s Bazaar
Attn: Fakes Are Never In Fashion
300 West 57th Street
New York, NY 10019

P.S. I'm not in any way affiliated with Harper's.. I did a design/research project on fake luxury bags and this was one of my sources. : )

Wonder what Harpers is doing with them - who they are selling/donating them to. If they are saying they are destroying them, I can do that myself. Why bother collecting them - just tell people to destroy them if that is their goal. Plus who pays for postage. Curious promotion!!

Wonder what Harpers is doing with them - who they are selling/donating them to. If they are saying they are destroying them, I can do that myself. Why bother collecting them - just tell people to destroy them if that is their goal. Plus who pays for postage. Curious promotion!!

If I read the website correctly, I think they use them to educate other people about fakes. So I don't think they are destroyed? I could be wrong...

Gosh, I wonder if those SAs when they are in those situations get tempted to give a credit voucher to, oh, I dunno--Blockbuster?! LOL, aren't they outta business now? "Since your purse isn't from us, we offer in exchange, this $250 credit for..."

This is hilarious! They should make up fake credit vouchers, like those fake parking tickets you can buy, for the people who get really angry...:shame: