Someone bought an item from me to only leave neg. feedback

the psycho bid on my auctions too... luckily i had my BIN's paypal only and immediate payment required, so he wasn't able to buy and neg. I'm just glad they didn't get my personal information!

Oh and for the ebay forum folks i'm oregon_redhead :smile: i have a posting ID now though LOL

Early on I read such ugly stories about that seller that I made a note on my eBay page that he is psycho and don't bid on anything from him. Of course, keeping up with the new id's is a challenge, but the eBay purse board gals do a very good job of cleaning up. Still can't figure out why he bid on Fashionphile. But then I'm looking for logic when there is none.

Good luck with all of this, Allison.

Hi Everyone, just read that the troubled persons new id is i.love.my.pocketbooks

Hope I'm allowed to do this, I'm new here, but really wanted to share. Just caught this on the Ebay boards, thought you'd all like to add this to your BBL.

I didn't realize that someone could keep creating new IDs. Don't they check? Here, for example, doesn't Vlad check the computer number or something? (Sorry--I'm not knowledgeable about how it's done--I'm just under the impression it's available info). Why can't ebay check in the same way? It IS a violation of their rules to be doing this.