Somebody talk me into Marigold

I think Marigold is going to turn out darker than this but I love this pic... it gets my wheels spinning on what I can wear it with. :graucho:

attachment.php

I'm getting Marigold because:

1) I love yellow but can't wear it right against my skin
2) It will really pop against...my black and white DVF dress!
3) It will look lovely with a breezy summer top or dress in light blue or green
4) Jeans and a white shirt will look awesome, too
5) It's a gorgeous summer color (I don't know why it's coming in September
6) And since it's a gorgeous summer color, I'm getting it in the Day style, which to me is very casual

I'm on the list for a RH Marigold First... I think a bright color like that would be perfect in the First size! :smile: I've always really wanted a yellow bag, and I love the contrast of yellow with brown (which I wear a lot of), jeans (another staple)... plus I think it will look great with coral (a color I love and wear lots of), orange, cream, sea green, etc.! Ohhh, and I love the idea of Marigold with the black/white print DVF dress, very cute!

I personally like Reg. Hardware. I would totally go for it in a first, and like others have said it won't be difficult to sell! I would definitely place myself on the waiting list -- I think BalNY does not force you to purchase something simply bc you are on the waitlist, so if you really change your mind later, you can always take yourself off of it. I just don't want to see you regret it later, KWIM? Good luck!!!

I'm getting Marigold because:

1) I love yellow but can't wear it right against my skin
2) It will really pop against...my black and white DVF dress!
3) It will look lovely with a breezy summer top or dress in light blue or green
4) Jeans and a white shirt will look awesome, too
5) It's a gorgeous summer color (I don't know why it's coming in September
6) And since it's a gorgeous summer color, I'm getting it in the Day style, which to me is very casual

Looks like we have very similar reasons, highgloss! Somehow that doesn't surprise me; we also seem to have similar taste in bags. My skin is so pale that yellow makes me look jaundiced and dead. It's a great colour, but a handbag is the only way I'm going to be able to "wear" it.