Somebody Stop Me!

i had to check out your thread because we also have a westie...they are my absolute favorite dogs, i had one when i was younger. ours now is three and she's the light of our lives. anyway yours is a doll!!!

Very cute, I love how you described everything so nicely. But I have to say that your dog is absolutely ADORABLE. My fiance and I are dying to get a westie (female) once we move into our new house. We already have a name, just to get the dog! ;)

Thanks everyone! It's fun to do this.

kimbo they are the best! You'll never have a dull moment. Its like having a big spunky dog in a compact little body with lots of hair! He just had a pet clip and he lost an entire pound! He's getting neutered tomorrow, so fingers crossed that he goes through fine!

^^Thanks, he's doing okay, poor thing is trying to get back to normal, but he's so tripped out he's just falling over himself. I wanted to get him neutered when I first got him, but the vet's time and my vacations didn't coexist happily and I wanted to be around for him. If I had a house of my own I wouldn't have done it, but his behavior despite training was jepordizing my being able to keep him at my place, already I see a difference in him, though I miss the crazy andy he was, but with the health benefits outwaying my selfish needs, had to do it.

but back to topic, I think you can expect new and bank breaking eye candy soon..