Some new purchases and gift over holiday

LeanneBloom

Jul 24, 2012
It was quite a busy holiday season for me this year, but I really enjoyed the time spent with family and friends, and also some good shopping too :smile:

First had my eyes one this pale pink lamb m/l in local store, and went back to check it 3 times. I was worried about the maintenance of such light color, but just couldn't pass it, and took it back home on the third visit.

Then I went to NYC with friend the weekend before Xmas. We were so lucky to peek a lavender lamb m/l behind the counter. It was my DREAM color!!!! I've seen it on someone's blog last year, but didn't think I would have the chance to score one.

Attachments

• image-2513740064.jpg
    image-2513740064.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 1,020
Last but not least is a black brooch I purchased in NYC as well. I was looking for the colorful one seem in the forum here, but couldn't find it anywhere. When I show SA the pic and style number, she found the black one instead. It's very unique for me since I never had a black brooch.

Also a group pic with other 2 purchased earlier last year.

Thanks for letting me share! Happy new year!

Attachments

• image-666712077.jpg
    image-666712077.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 992
  • image-3237613989.jpg
    image-3237613989.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 972
Last but not least is a black brooch I purchased in NYC as well. I was looking for the colorful one seem in the forum here, but couldn't find it anywhere. When I show SA the pic and style number, she found the black one instead. It's very unique for me since I never had a black brooch.

Also a group pic with other 2 purchased earlier last year.

Thanks for letting me share! Happy new year!

Love the brooch on the bottom left. Mind sharing the code? TIA

Congrats on your lovely purchases! I got the same pink lamb M/L as you and agree that even though I knew it'd be high maintenance, I just couldn't pass on it!