Some new purchases and gift over holiday

LeanneBloom

Jul 24, 2012
It was quite a busy holiday season for me this year, but I really enjoyed the time spent with family and friends, and also some good shopping too :smile:

First had my eyes one this pale pink lamb m/l in local store, and went back to check it 3 times. I was worried about the maintenance of such light color, but just couldn't pass it, and took it back home on the third visit.

Then I went to NYC with friend the weekend before Xmas. We were so lucky to peek a lavender lamb m/l behind the counter. It was my DREAM color!!!! I've seen it on someone's blog last year, but didn't think I would have the chance to score one.

Attachments

LeanneBloom

Jul 24, 2012
Last but not least is a black brooch I purchased in NYC as well. I was looking for the colorful one seem in the forum here, but couldn't find it anywhere. When I show SA the pic and style number, she found the black one instead. It's very unique for me since I never had a black brooch.

Also a group pic with other 2 purchased earlier last year.

Thanks for letting me share! Happy new year!

Attachments

emmaali

EmmaCC
Apr 12, 2012
Malaysia
Last but not least is a black brooch I purchased in NYC as well. I was looking for the colorful one seem in the forum here, but couldn't find it anywhere. When I show SA the pic and style number, she found the black one instead. It's very unique for me since I never had a black brooch.

Also a group pic with other 2 purchased earlier last year.

Thanks for letting me share! Happy new year!
Love the brooch on the bottom left. Mind sharing the code? TIA

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Congrats on your lovely purchases! I got the same pink lamb M/L as you and agree that even though I knew it'd be high maintenance, I just couldn't pass on it!