Some new goodies: Satin, Azur, Inclusion, and something else!

How I wish they were both mine! They're both so gorgeous...I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted. My mom liked the MC one because it has a vibrant red interior, so I thought why not buy both! :yes: One for her and one for me :wlae:

I played around it it yesterday, so gorgeous and the velvet is very soft..:drool: :love: . Love them both :heart:

Thanks Mary! I did have a blast...saw so many goodies at the VF boutique (mink MC scarf, silver Miroir pochette, pastilles cell phone charm, etc)...but it seems as if I missed seeing the panda pochette on display! I guess my eyes must of glazed over it from being in awe of everything. Plus, the store was packed!

WOW! Love the new goodies, Lulu. Everything is fabulous. You've got great style, seriously. It's like everything in your collection is something I would like to have myself! : )

Thank you ladies! November was a pretty dry month for me in terms of shopping for LV...and considering December is not only a holiday month but also my birthday month, it couldn't have been a better time to splurge :yahoo:Imagine if my SA could've magically pulled out a gold Miroir papillon for me today...I think I'd burst with excitement:roflmfao:

Michelle, I think the same thing when I am looking at your collection!! :nuts: