Some new goodies: Satin, Azur, Inclusion, and something else!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A little tease...:graucho:
    [​IMG]

2. Show me Plsssssssssssssssssss :tender: did you get an Azur speedy 30?

3. You've been a busy girl!

4. I know you are getting clear inclusion bracelet..what else?? :graucho: :graucho:

5. Satin Jewelry Pouches!

Brown one is mine...MC one is for my mom.
    [​IMG]

Interior:
    [​IMG]

6. Oh my..I saw them in the store yesterday...so pretty and soft..wow..you got two..:drool: :drool: what else:graucho: ..

7. Beautiful...Now I need to get some jewelr :smile:

8. Azur Mini Pochette & Cles
    [​IMG]

Inclusion Bracelet & Ring
    [​IMG]

Snowflake pins
    [​IMG]

:yahoo:
    My SA is also going to try to get me a gold papillon...I am hopeful, but I won't be too disappointed if he can't get one for me.

9. Wow.. those jewelry cases are TDF. :drool: Gorgeous azur items, and inclusion stuff!

10. Wow Elle..you got awesome goodies..love them all...Congrats!!!

Good luck with papi, I hope you get it!!!

11. How I wish they were both mine! They're both so gorgeous...I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted. My mom liked the MC one because it has a vibrant red interior, so I thought why not buy both! :yes: One for her and one for me :wlae:

12. Oh Elle, your new goodies are :drool: :drool: :drool: . Thanks for the inside pics of the clutch, it looks so useful with the numerous pockets :smile: .

Congrats!! :party:

13. wow great new items! love the jewelry pouches and the azur, the snow flake pins are super cute!

14. OMG NICE HAUL! I love everything you purchased! Those jewelery pouches are so lovely!

I love those snowflake pins. Do you mind me asking what the retail is on them??

15. Thanks everyone!

Crystal, the pins were $390. I think I remember seeing these before the price increase...I should've gotten them then! :cursing: