Some Mulberry News

It would be great if the price increase was in spring and not before christmas!

We had a big one this last sping/summer right before the big sale in June...most bags in the US went up by 100 dollars each. I wanted another Alexa but didn't get one because the price is now 1350 reg or 1550 OS. I will have to live with 2...lol

We had a big one this last sping/summer right before the big sale in June...most bags in the US went up by 100 dollars each. I wanted another Alexa but didn't get one because the price is now 1350 reg or 1550 OS. I will have to live with 2...lol
that is quite an increase :sad: ugh one day a classic oak, choc or black Bayswater will be £1000 and that is so NOT ON!!!
Sigh.....
which two alexas do you have?

that is quite an increase :sad: ugh one day a classic oak, choc or black Bayswater will be £1000 and that is so NOT ON!!!
Sigh.....
which two alexas do you have?

I have a regular black and a OS Oak. I have a Mabel in red and I've had over the yrs a Bayswater and a small bays. I wanted a Foggy Grey but now I think I will get a Conker preloved if I find one...later down the road. We don't have outlets and only 3 locations in the US. Makes me cry sometimes...:crybaby:

The increase just blew me away. If they have another one in spring for the US it will price me right out of Mulberry. The resale value in the States is very good for the buyer but bad for the seller. Mulberry is not popular in the US and that makes buying Preloved great...except the Alexa which is the one everyone knows.

I agree and absolutely love preloved bags. My first (and only thus far) Mulberry was a preloved Roxanne and I absolutely love her! It took me a year to find the perfect one and thanks to a friend who spotted this one, I finally have the one I want!

Last edited by a moderator:
sndc99 said:

Regular Alexas are A$1500 here in Oz, so much more than in the states, as our dollar is worth more. In fact, we had a price DROP here a couple of months ago as Regular Alexas were A$1600. The sales assistants don't know anything about a price rise here, so maybe they'll stay the same to bring us more in line with everyone else?

I have a regular black and a OS Oak. I have a Mabel in red and I've had over the yrs a Bayswater and a small bays. I wanted a Foggy Grey but now I think I will get a Conker preloved if I find one...later down the road. We don't have outlets and only 3 locations in the US. Makes me cry sometimes...:crybaby:

The increase just blew me away. If they have another one in spring for the US it will price me right out of Mulberry. The resale value in the States is very good for the buyer but bad for the seller. Mulberry is not popular in the US and that makes buying Preloved great...except the Alexa which is the one everyone knows.
NP has a conker OS Alexa, she posts internationally too :smile:
http://naughtipidginsnest.co.uk/nau...240-Mulberry-Alexa-OS-in-Conker-Buffalo-.html

I also got lucky last week and scored an electric blue Bays new with tags that someone bought from NAP and never used. Now that is a bootiful bag.

Last edited by a moderator: