Some FSH window pictures & loot!

Congratulations, Medusa! Stunning, beautiful purchase!!
May I ask the same Q as Hanyeu? TIA :biggrin:

Wow, just saw the birkins! Gorgeous!

Love the black shiny nilo! It is stunning! Of course, typically I'd drool all over your birkin 35, but next to the exotic, you know how the story goes...:nuts:

Did you just buy it as a walk in? Or did you have to arrange with your SA beforehand? Sorry for the 21 questions but am thinking of getting an exotic but not sure how difficult that will be at FSH if am looking for one without diamonds!

Back from my lunch appointment...

Thank you for your kind words & for sharing my pictures avedashiva, harleyNemma!
Thank you hanyeu & KaLindy! The bags were my previous orders, one of them I had already prepaid for, instead of having them shipped, I picked them up! There were birkin 35s aplenty, I witnessed many happy purchases but I think I only saw the turnover of one size 30 while I was there.
Thank you tustin! I hope to read your reveal thread real soon!:yahoo:
Thank you dear Tesi! Everyday is a better day!
Thank you 3 degree, coleigh, olive519 & sydspy! It was a fun trip!
Thank you LQYB! It was a nice short break for me, just ladies, no rush to do anything! I hope you go to Paris soon, that will be some reveal thread!:biggrin:
Thank you kikyy!
Thank you kim_mac! I am glad that you like my choices!:smile:
Thanks for stopping by Boogee119!
Thank you Queenie, Suzie, LGA82 & Senbei! I do feel much better & am in better spirits now!
Thank you Cayenne-pepper & BAL-Fanatic!:smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:yahoo::yahoo:

Gorgeous purchases, both ur birkins are HOT especially the gator one:nuts:

Congrats Medusa! I love all your goodies. Foot issues are miserable. I broke mine falling off a super high pair of wedges (doh!) and one of my first questions was "when can I wear heels?"! You'll be back in yours in no time with those two lovely pairs to aim for.
As for the bags, I can't decide which I like more. Sounds like a great trip!