Soludos anyone?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own a pair of Soludos espadrilles? I just love them, and the price is right. Just want to hear some reviews on them first before I buy :smile:

Thanks!!

2. Yes it bought two pairs last year they were cheap and pretty good quality I found

3. I just got a black pair and preordered the leopard print ones. It's been too cold and wet to wear them out but they sure felt comfy in the store--I daresay even more comfy than my Valentino espadrilles! At this price, you should go for them!

4. #4 Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
    I just bought a black pair of the Classic Sandals (far left)
    So glad to finally have a cute, flat pair of espadrilles. I'll report back when they arrive!

soludos.png

Have you been able to wear yours yet, Hiromi? :nuts:

5. Mia, those sandals are so cute!! I'm envious of your gorgeous gams and how you can pull off ankle straps. Those would make my short legs look even shorter. Sigh.

I haven't worn mine yet -- waiting for sunshine over here!

6. Thanks lovie! Well you'll never know til you try them. I bought a pair of Schutz gladiators once that made my ankles look like ham hocks. :lol:
    My espadrilles arrive tomorrow so hopefully I can come back here with some good news!!

I'm crossing my fingers for some sunshine for you!! :sunshine:
    PS: Which style(s) did you get? The Toms type style or the laced sneaker?

7. I bought a pair two years ago from Jcrew, they are comfy, however the sole glue comes undone (and becomes a trip hazard), do I need to reglue it often.

8. I don't think that's possible! :lol:

Whoo, it's supposed to be sunny this weekend, so I'm taking mine out for a whirl!

I got the Toms/slip-on style. Still waiting for Revolve to ship the leopard ones.

Have you received your sandals yet?

9. Oh dear, they come unglued that often?? I guess even the Chanel ones come unglued. Oh well, for this price, I don't mind doing the odd repair now and then. :P Thanks for the heads-up.

10. Yay sunshine!! :sunshine:
    The slip-on style is sooo cute!
    Loving the printed ones like this pair: http://www.soludos.com/women/we-are-handsome-original?color=Tropical
    Can't wait to see your leopards :yes:

And yes! My sandals arrived today! They're super, duper comfy, lightweight and mega adorable.

[​IMG]

I'm modeling both the shoes and my new Rebecca Minkoff 5 zip mini bag in acid yellow that came today as well. :biggrin: Gonna post these in the RM forum in a bit. 2 birds, one stone. :lol:

[​IMG]

Also, I saw a pic on instagram of these sandals not wrapped around the ankle and they look so cute that way too.

[​IMG]

11. Wow, you look great as usual! Love the mini RM too! I'm crazy for mini bags lately.

Ooh, the tropical print ones are so fun! Makes me want to book a trip to Hawaii. :smile:

Wore my black ones today (to a restaurant) and they were super comfy. Granted I didn't walk much but there was no chafing or rubbing. :tup:

12. Thank you Hiromi! :flowers:
    Glad to hear your first journey in them was a success! I love wearing a new pair of shoes and not having any injuries afterwards :lol:

So into mini bags right now! It's my first RM and it was hard to pick a color because they're all so pretty. There's a mint color that's almost like a Tiffany blue/green and a deep perrywinkle/purple and a rich lipstick red and arrgh...too much cute!

13. #13 May 14, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
    I just ordered a pair of the leopard print. Normally I wear 8.5 in flat shoes/sneakers but they only offer whole sizes and recommend sizing up. So, I have 9.0. There is a little room and I hope they don't stretch to the point of slipping off my foot. I love the look and feel of them. I am concerned that AmeeLV had to clue the sole back on. Well, they are under $50 so I guess we can live with that. :smile:

I have totally flat feet, so there is extra space. A normally arched foot would likely press up nicely to the top of the shoe.

[​IMG]

14. I would not size up, they stretch out. Mine was blue and white stripe fabric, don't know if it's the same fabric as the leopard print. I bought mine from one of Jcrew sales plus 40% off. It was like $12. Honestly I don't think they are worth more than $30-40.

15. Thanks for chiming in! I am pretty much stuck. Either I keep the 9 or give up on the soludos completely. I know 8 will be too small since when I walk/stand, my toes reach the tip where the embroidery at the front starts. Any shorter and I will have super scrunched feet. I am not wearing them outside until I really make the decision.

So, when someone gets a new pair of espadrilles, should the toes literally scrunch to the very end of the shoe until broken-in?