Solia Pink Limited Edition 1" Flat Iron

princess

Dec 30, 2006
30u30vk.jpg

Has anyone ever used a Solia flat iron? I'm in need of a new flat iron since mine died on me. And I've been looking at the T3 and Chi.. but I happen to come across this cute pink one. And I'm wondering has anyone ever had experience with a Solia? or even use this pink one? I'm really picky with my flat irons, since the many I've had, all broken on me with in a year, or not even a year. =( TIA!

yes, i've used solia and i have burnt out completely bleached hair that would probably die and fall off if i used another kind. its so gentle, keep it at 370 degrees and you're gold. the smaller sizes, like the 1 inch are perfect for curling you're hair, but i use the larger one. its a good price too, cuase i heard the t3 is like 200 or something. def worth a try. its really really good, it won't wreck or burn your hair:wlae:

Chi had a pink limited edition flat iron out before Christmas. I bought one for my daughter and she absolutely loves it, ( quality of iron as well as cuteness!) I found it at HairCareChoices.com - Nexxus, Borghese, KMS California, AG Hair Cosmetics, Scruples. I've used several brands myself but never the Solia, so can't help you there. If you find one you love, please share!

Sorry, I've never used a Solia, but I too have the Chi in LE pink. The pink color makes it so fun!