SO'ing a lizard birkin...

Thanks everyone... The ficelle color is just AMAZING.. I think that's the color I want to order (*crossing my finger that it is available*). The blanc casse is beautiful, but it's a little bit too light that I'm scared that it's more high maintainence.

GF - Now I'm assured that lizard is a durable leather. Thanks! Btw, Can I peek at your lizard bag??

I'll probably stop by the store sometime next week... I'll let you guys know then.

I have 3 lizzie bags and one lizzie bearn wallet in ficelle. They don't scratch easily but you need to be careful with water and store away from lights. They spa incredibly well with regard to corners and shine but once the color becomes uneven even h cannot do much about it. Ficelle lizzie is one of my favs. It will take about 1 yr.

I love the Lizard skin, so gorgeous, I have 2 one is black and one in rosy and it took me about a year to get them. You just have to be very careful with water. I personally prefer Lizard over Ostrich as there is less chance to scratch it.

Last edited:
I love the Lizard skin, so gorgeous, I have 2 one is black and one in rosy and it took me about a year to get them. You just have to be very careful with water. I personally prefer Lizard over Ostrich as there is less chance to scratch it.

Meytal4style, rosy lizard is so rare. Do you mind posting a pic please? Many thanks! Rosy is just a gorgeous color. :heart: