Sofia Richie

I was watching their show the other night and caught Khloe and Scott discussing sex - surprise, surprise. One of the things Khloe mentioned/asked was something about cunnilingus (yes, you read correctly) and whether he was pleasuring Kourt. And Scott said words to the effect of now that Kourt has all these kids...I kinda understood/garnered from that, is now that she’s a Mother of 3, he’s perhaps shying away from her sexually or something?

Dunno. I fell asleep again watching it lol.

is her father the reason she is worthy of having her own thread? has she done anything on her own? Oh wait, don't tell me - she's a reality star or some sort of Internet star?

that makes her worthy of her own thread? second-hand relationship to the most hated family in the country?
Well, I-I dunno..

11kb5ok.jpg

Reactions: sdkitty
She must be receiving loads cos she sure as hell ain’t working and yet travels the globe. Stupid man for spoiling her.

So her father is enabling her relationship with Scott. If I was 19 and dating someone almost twice my age with 3 kids, my Dad would be cutting me off financially, not financing my life with him!