Sofia Richie

1. She attended her first red carpet event with boyfriend Scott Disick, 34, earlier this week.

But Sofia Richie, 19, was without her older beau as she hit the beach in a cheeky white bikini in Miami, Florida, on Friday.

The model slipped into a barely-there white thong two-piece as she soaked up the sun on the sand, before heading off to the ocean to cool down on a jet ski ride.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5161433/Sofia-Richie-slips-barely-thong-bikini-Miami.html#ixzz50n36Xkf7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Their age-gap romance rocked the showbiz world.

Yet Scott Disick, 34, remains defiant as he parades his relationship with Sofia Richie, 19, this time taking to Instagram to share a playful clip of the superstar offspring in her lingerie and a festive jumper on Friday dancing to her dad Lionel's song All Night Long.

Fans took to Twitter to express their discomfort at watching the clip the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star shared of the stunning starlet as she confidently pranced around.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5205061/Sofia-Richie-19-sizzles-lingerie-festive-jumper.html#ixzz52bgU4Ppn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. She has an awesome body. Of course she is only 19.

White Orchid likes this.
  4. My body was great too at that age. Kourt in her heyday was prettier though.

arnott likes this.
  5. Same here, when I see a great body on someone under age 25 I'm not impressed because it's usually effortless at that age. I'm more impressed with Kourt's body because you know she has to work for it at her age.

For sure Kourt was prettier. In some pictures Sofia looks like she's been hit by the Khloe stick!

bisousx likes this.
  6. Ouch lol.

arnott likes this.
  7. :lol:

8. She is young and has her father's money. Why is she with this loser. She can't find one her own age?

floodette and Ladybug09 like this.
  9. Exposure and fame. People only knew her as Lionel's daughter before this. When she's famous enough on her own, she'll move on. Fame whoring is a serious business.

White Orchid likes this.
  10. Does her father give her money though? Some rich parents don't give their kids money. How much money does she have on her own?

11. Good lord, she looks just like Kourtney in the last picture.

carlpsmom likes this.