Sofia Coppola (SC) Club

Do any of you own the corresponding clutch? I always thought Coppola looked impossibly chic when she carried one to parties/events... :heart:

272b3676052c6698a6356751c2294bfc.jpg

I’m a few years late but I just picked up this beauty last month from Yogi’s Closet. It really is in pristine condition with some plastic still on the hardware, I’ve since removed. It’s a 2010 and I see no evidence of melting issues. It’s absolutely gorgeous. The pre loved prices are so low compared to what the bags retailed for.
I wonder why that is? Anyway, I’m excited to add this to my collection and I think I’ll get a lot of use out of it as I live in a very sunny, warm climate. The color is really beautiful.I wish my photos were better but I’m really a poor picture taker, haha.

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpeg
    IMG_0251.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0248.jpeg
    IMG_0248.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 18
I’m a few years late but I just picked up this beauty last month from Yogi’s Closet. It really is in pristine condition with some plastic still on the hardware, I’ve since removed. It’s a 2010 and I see no evidence of melting issues. It’s absolutely gorgeous. The pre loved prices are so low compared to what the bags retailed for.
I wonder why that is? Anyway, I’m excited to add this to my collection and I think I’ll get a lot of use out of it as I live in a very sunny, warm climate. The color is really beautiful.I wish my photos were better but I’m really a poor picture taker, haha.
Your bag is gorgeous! LV does not make them like this anymore, in my opinion. I have one in Cherry and she has held up beautifully without the melting issue. I do keep her outside her dustbag as I read on the forum this will prevent the melting issue. My bag was made during the time LV was having melting issues. I think this bag is a classic and well made. My guess is the older bags that don't have LV markings are less popular, although it does fit in the quiet luxury trend going on now but may be too basic for most....but not for me...lol. Enjoy your bag!

Your bag is gorgeous! LV does not make them like this anymore, in my opinion. I have one in Cherry and she has held up beautifully without the melting issue. I do keep her outside her dustbag as I read on the forum this will prevent the melting issue. My bag was made during the time LV was having melting issues. I think this bag is a classic and well made. My guess is the older bags that don't have LV markings are less popular, although it does fit in the quiet luxury trend going on now but may be too basic for most....but not for me...lol. Enjoy your bag!
Thank you very much! Thanks for the tip about the dust bag. I’ll do the same.
I have several logo’s LVs but I definitely love that this one is so subtle. There are some occasions when I want my bag to be low key.
I agree, it’s a beautifully made bag.

Reactions: steira1