Socialites and their Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodpost::true::ty:

This is not my vision of a socialite, this is over the top and not classy just costly(no offense intended to anyone) but it is my opinion. Actually, maybe she needs to be on another thread with a name other than "socialites".

I asked early on if she was a "socialite".
Maybe a new thread about Bloggers and their Hermes?

Last edited:
Just a reminder to please cite your sources when using someone's photos. And can we refrain from the classy/not classy comments as those tend to get the thread off topic very quickly.

I would love to know who this girl is. Even Irna Mareta finally revealed her face on IG, up close and stylish will do so soon ;)

WOW this girl is gorgeous, with an amazing wardrobe! Amazing shoes, amazing bags, amazing jewellery, amazing engagement ring, and the list goes on.

I agree with all of you, some of the outfits are a bit OTT for my taste, but 90% of them look fab. I would be one of the happiest people in the world if I just had her LEGS... let alone the wardrobe! :faint:

I love a lot of her looks, but bringing along all those expensive clothes and things to Haiti..:nogood:? Okay, so maybe she'll continue from there to someplace else, but still.

Up Close and Stylish. I love how the LV charm pops against the Kiwi Birkin. I wonder where she is in the world. I thought the Maldives...
Now that I'm totally enamored, I have distilled a couple of rules:
1) if you have a great body, everything, even cheap clothes look good;
2) You don't need a lot in the way of clothing, a great pair of jeans, a jacket and a few shirts will go a long way, but whatever your taste or budget, make sure it's perfectly tailored and flattering;
3) Focus on a great bag and shoes, they kick everything up a notch;
4) ditto with jewelry--a great watch, a couple of drop-dead gorgeous bracelets, earrings . . . A few classic pieces go a long way.
See, that was easy. Clothing dilemma's solved. If only.

It is incredible how small the world is because I recognized the lady/blogger being discussed extensively in the last few pages. We had met, very briefly, at an art event sometime last year. I only recognized her from the pictures here because at the event, she was wearing the EXACT same outfit in one of the pictures here.

Without giving too much away and out of respect for her privacy, I can share that the lady is European (not from Italy or France, in fact she seems careful not to post pictures of the country/city she is from), does NOT work in fashion, and she is in her mid to late 30s. She travels a lot because of her husband who is a businessman.

She seemed pleasant and nice when we met for all of 15-20 minutes.

**If you are the lady I met and you are reading this, you may recall we talked about Andreas Gursky and Carl Milles ;)

Now that I'm totally enamored, I have distilled a couple of rules:
1) if you have a great body, everything, even cheap clothes look good;
2) You don't need a lot in the way of clothing, a great pair of jeans, a jacket and a few shirts will go a long way, but whatever your taste or budget, make sure it's perfectly tailored and flattering;
3) Focus on a great bag and shoes, they kick everything up a notch;
4) ditto with jewelry--a great watch, a couple of drop-dead gorgeous bracelets, earrings . . . A few classic pieces go a long way.
See, that was easy. Clothing dilemma's solved. If only.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

It is incredible how small the world is because I recognized the lady/blogger being discussed extensively in the last few pages. We had met, very briefly, at an art event sometime last year. I only recognized her from the pictures here because at the event, she was wearing the EXACT same outfit in one of the pictures here.

Without giving too much away and out of respect for her privacy, I can share that the lady is European (not from Italy or France, in fact she seems careful not to post pictures of the country/city she is from), does NOT work in fashion, and she is in her mid to late 30s. She travels a lot because of her husband who is a businessman.

She seemed pleasant and nice when we met for all of 15-20 minutes.

**If you are the lady I met and you are reading this, you may recall we talked about Andreas Gursky and Carl Milles ;)

I actually never expected her to be in her 30s! I thought she was in her early 20s - judging from her perfectly toned body and her style, of course!

:goodpost::true::ty:

This is not my vision of a socialite, this is over the top and not classy just costly(no offense intended to anyone) but it is my opinion. Actually, maybe she needs to be on another thread with a name other than "socialites".

:tup: And just to remain in the NON appreciative (tiny) group of tPFers, I HATE wedge shoes: I'm sure I'm the only one on this forum who doesn't own ONE SINGLE pair of Louboutin's!!!!! I must be REALLY old:cry:!!!

Sorry, :back2topic: I promise I won't comment on this lady anymore:P!

Status
Not open for further replies.