SoCal Weather.... *dies!*

it's not just so cal. it's been like 85-90 degrees on the oregon coast for the past four days and even hotter in the valley (100s). it NEVER gets that warm...we're hamster sitting for my inlaws and i'm really worried about finding them cooked in their cage when i come home every night... :sad:

My cat is too hot to meow! :blink: He opens his mouth, but nothing comes out.

When I was in Cairo, my friends sister came to visit from Bahrain to cool off. :shocked: This was in the summer too!

Oh!...you poor things! :sad: I feel soo bad for you guys. I HATE hot weather, especially when it's humid!:yucky: You So.Cal girls have all my sympathy!...especially your poor little bunny, Frozen.

I'm in Southern Cali too, actually Orange County to be exact. I couldn't fall asleep last night because it was humid and hot. I didn't turn on my AC since I don't want to have a huge bill at the end of the month either. I SOOOOO feel like I'm back in Asia, except in Asia I actually turn on the A/C!

I have a Pomeranian who doesn't live with me, he lives with my parents over near the beach cities but from what I was told, the poor thing was so hot that he just lays on the kitchen tiles all day.:sad:

I know what you mean....Ugh...

I'm in Corona, and yesterday it was 101.:blink: OMG and so muggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..and today as well!! I go walking every morning and yesterday I was sweating bullets!! Dang! No sun! Overcast and hotter than BLEEP!:censor: So muggy...it feels like inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at DLand. :yes:

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............:yucky:

68 and cloudy here, but we;ve had our stretch of hot humid weather already and theres bound to be more. It's always hot in my room though, with all the heat lamps and such for the animals.