SoCal Confession...I Bought a Spy Today Because it Looked Good with my Outfit

Thank you all! More SoCal confessions...chocolate spy #1 (okay #3) is now resting comfortably at Bloomingdales Newport Beach (if you call quick, you may be able to claim her)...she has been replaced by a new chocolate spy... After I took Bloomingdales spy out of the dust bag and decided she was a keeper, I suddenly remembered...I had a store credit of a couple hundred $$$ at Fendi... Stopped by Fendi yesterday, and yes, they had the dark chocolate brown spy in the back... So here is my "newest" spy...she will travel to Italy (Amalfi Coast...Positano) and London with me...we leave on Thursday...and oh yes, DH will accompany us...

Attachments

• Chocolate Spy 001.jpg
    Chocolate Spy 001.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Chocolate Spy 002.jpg
    Chocolate Spy 002.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 43
SoCal said:
So here is my "newest" spy...she will travel to Italy (Amalfi Coast...Positano) and London with me...we leave on Thursday...and oh yes, DH will accompany us...

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

She sure is a BEAUTY, SoCal!!! :shame: :love: Ohhh now I "need" one LOL... Have fun on your trip!!

I just love the texture of the chocolate spy. I don't notice it as much on a lot of the other colors, except for beloved petrol of course.... Congrats!!! She's such a beauty. I'm sure you're jet-setting around Europe now though! :smile: