So You Think You Can Dance

yay!:yahoo:
Donyelle is still in the competition...
Last night after her solo, one of the judges Mia was ready to tear her out but thanks to Nigel and Mary , they stopped her..why ?
It seems that only Donyelle was getting on the bad side of Mia. She seems to be lovey dovey even with the less talented Ivan and Natalie.:shrugs:
Anyway about the tour, the nearest city where they will start their tour is in Seattle which is half a days drive:crybaby:

I was happy with last night's results!

Can't wait until next week!

BTW, did Mia Michaels piss any of you off with her comments? Her comments about Heidi were really unkind.

SuLi said:
I was happy with last night's results!

Can't wait until next week!

BTW, did Mia Michaels piss any of you off with her comments? Her comments about Heidi were really unkind.

I found her comments in general inconsistant. For example, she said Benji had limited technical training (or something to that effect) but she super praised Ivan, even though he has no training at all. And at some point Nigel told her the contest wasn't about America's most technical dancer, it was about America's most favorite dancer. (Sorry, I can't remember the order in which all these events happened.)

Anyway, the gist of it seemed to me that she wasn't using the same standards of judgement for each dancer.

I do think she knows her stuff, though, and is well-versed in what it takes to perform all the different dance styles well. (Classical ballet training is a must, IMO.)

Yeah, Mia seemed particularly *****y last night. Where was all this in the shows before? Was she saving it all up, or what?

I was SO happy Travis and Heidi were safe! I remember during the commercial break, I was silently asking, "Would it be asking too much if Ivan got to stay, too?" Apparently it was. But for him to get as far as he did was pretty damned good. He's a good dancer.

But if I'm familiar with Celine Dion's shows as I think I am, someone like either Travis or Heidi would be perfect for it. (Travis more than Heidi, due to his experience in contemporary dance.)

Mia was HARSH w/ the girls but so much nicer to the guys. If yall noticed Heidi and Benji both pretty much have the same weaknesses (they're "show" dancers) .. yet she put it so nicely when she was praising Benji and pretty much told Heidi she sucked.

Bleh to Mia. :rant: