So what's the deal? Why are so many here down on D&B Bags???

lol:roflmfao: u take it to an higher extent.. LV bags r a waste of cash...In NY the only real bags r on park ave or the hamptons the rest r fake. I expressed my opinion for this thread b.c it was veryyyy stupid to post..if u dont like wut i have to say dont come on this froum:P

Right...so I have to like what you say otherwise I can't come on this forum? :rolleyes:

Enough said. John 5, LVBabydoll, Merika - don't waste your energy with such a person. A post that reflects such a narrow mind behind it is hardly worth your time! Let us return to our LV forum! :party:

dont turn the words around I was saying if you r going to come into this forum and bash DB dont come in at all unless u have something nice to say about there bags.

I said all I have to say..lets move onn!!

dont turn the words around I was saying if you r going to come into this forum and bash DB dont come in at all unless u have something nice to say about there bags.

I said all I have to say..lets move onn!!

Never once did we bash Dooney and Bourke. The only bashing that went on here is you about us wasting our money on the LV we buy. Perhaps 'tis you who shouldn't come into the forum at all if you're don't have anything nice to say about others and how they spend their money. Practice what you preach. ;)

When you make such responses that will make people mad, such as saying that buying LV is a WASTE of our hard earned money, be ready to face the consequences like a big girl and be prepared of getting torn a new one. :Push:

Never once did we bash Dooney and Bourke. The only bashing that went on here is you about us wasting our money on the LV we buy. Perhaps 'tis you who shouldn't come into the forum at all if you're don't have anything nice to say about others and how they spend their money. Practice what you preach. ;)

Well said John!

When you make such responses that will make people mad, such as saying that buying LV is a WASTE of our hard earned money, be ready to face the consequences like a big girl and be prepared of getting torn a new one. :Push:

pathetic:roflmfao: no comment u have nothing better to do anyways so do ur thing girly.
I dont have time to fight like a 3 yr old:wlae:

I especially liked the part about how the only real handbags in NYC are on Park Ave and the Hamptons. Everyone else that lives in NYC is just too poor to afford a real handbag? Such snobbery coming from someone who thinks LV is trash but loves Dooney and Bourke is mildly entertaining.